Chapter 11

Picture of Rising Star
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Slowly I started to come back to consciousness. When I fully woke up, I didn't know where I was. It kind of looked like an old barn.

I saw Dawn in the corner, and a horse I didn't recognize standing next to her, he looks just like Dawn! Finally I could stand up and I went over to Dawn to make sure she is ok.

She was fine so I looked around and found done old dusty stalls. I walked over to them and the first stall I came to said;

Tiger Lily
2012
Sire: Tiger Claw
Dam: A Perfect Dawn

I walked to the next stall and I had to read the name a few times to make sure I got it right.

Rising Star
2011
Sire: Moon Madness
Dam: A Perfect Dawn

I walked onto the next stall;

Sun Shine
2012
Sire: March Madness
Dam: A Perfect Dawn

All of the horses that had been here were Dawn's.

"Then which one are you?" I asked the horse standing next to Dawn.

After a few minutes I figured out that this was a stallion, which meant he was Rising Star.

Then, I realized I was probably locked in here, because who would kidnap a child and leave them where they could get out? I checked the barn doors just in case and, they were locked.

Checking around the barn I find out that on the back of the stalls, there are runs. One of them is unlocked so I grab Dawn and Star and walk our of the barn.

Once outside, I see some shadows approaching the barn.

"Do you think she is awake yet?"

"No she was knocked out pretty well"

"Well we better move them anyway"

"Yeah"

They open the barn door and peer into it. I see them walk into the barn looking for me, and I took advantage of the moment. I slammed the run door closed and lock it, then I run around to the big door and also lock it. I hear a lot of banging going on inside, but this barn was built so well, and since they put me in there they took anything that could be used as a weapon out.

I jumped on Dawn, and even though my doctor said not to, I cantered her towards the nearest house. It was difficult trying to keep balanced and pony (lead a horse from another horse) Star at the same time. I managed to keep my balance even when my head started to feel dizzy.

When I could see a house, I urged Dawn on even faster. We made it to the house in about two minutes. I ran up to the door and started pounding on it. An older lady opened the door and I asked if I could use her phone. She asked me a lot of questions, but finally let me into the house.

"Hello?"

"Hello how can I help you?" The operator asked.

"I was kidnapped last night and I escaped, my kidnappers are know locked in a barn on Maine Road near Cash Oregon"

"I am sending a cop your way, but don't go near the barn"

"Ok" I hung up and thanked the lady then went outside to where the horses were eating the women's grass.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Cops POV

I got sent out here to catch some kidnappers, but now I am in the barn and no ones here. Well I should go find the girl that called.