Chapter 15: Council of jura

________________________________________________________________________________

After I defeated the dragon lord I was immediately surrounded by my dryads as well as a handful of lizard me who were kneeling down to me. Not wanting any more attention I got to my new humanoid form.

(Replace the armor with the outfit she got from Shuna, have hair color whir, change eye color to a gold color, add dragon wings, make the dragon features mostly gold with black accents, ignore the bow)

Vendela: 'I actually really like this look,' I think once i get a good look at myself.

Treyni: "You look stunning mistress," she says while smiling and the other dryads nod there heads in response.

Vendela: "Thank you ladies, how is the forest holding up?" I ask.

Treyni: "Actually mistress the aura you released during the fight healed any damage the forest sustained," she responds.

Vendela: 'Wow I'm op,' I think to myself.

Before I can continue talking to my dryads, Rimuru comes over and tells us about a meeting that is being organized and how are participation would be helpful. So me and Treyni follow his subordinates while I have the others keep an eye on the orcs.

Once everyone got calmed down and organized in the meeting room the area was full of hostile energy. In order to break the tension, I decides to speak up and keep it similar to how the anime went.

Vendela: "Chairman Rimuru Tempest, please begin the conference," I say calmly.

Rimuru: "Uh... I've never led something like this, so it's not my strong suit," I says while caught off guard.

Rimuru: 'Damn you Vendela,' he thinks.

Rimuru: "Anyway, I'll start by saying this, I don't plan to charge the orcs with any crimes," he states.

Now normally the lizardmen would have complaints but since they didn't really suffer any casualties due to me and my dryads intervention everything is fine with them.

Abiru: "Do you plan to take in all there survivors then? They number at about 125,000," he says.

Rimuru: "Yes. This might sound like a dream but I'm hopping we can all work together," he says.

Vendela: "In what way would we all be working together Rimuru?" I ask.

Rimuru: "The goblins will provide places to live, the lizardmen will provide fresh water and our town will give processed goods, In return the orcs will handle labor," he lists off.

The fact that he included the orcs completely shocks said orcs and they scream there loyalty to Rimuru. Me and Treyni mention how the trents under our protection will help satisfy the orcs hunger for generations, making them cry more.

Abiru: "I agree that this will benefit us all but I wish to ask you something mistress Vendela," he asks me.

Vendela: 'why did he call me mistress?' I think.

Abiru: "We, the lizardmen wish to serve under you, will you allow us to?" he asks me.

This question takes me by surprise a bit until I remember they were bowing to  me earlier. Having a connection like this will strengthen tempest so I should accept.

Vendela: "I will gladly accept your loyalty, but I plan on assisting Rimuru in being chancellor of the forest and we will discus Gabiru's group later, is this fine?"

Abiru: "Yes mistress, as long as we can serve you, we do not mind at all mistress," he says while he and the rest of the lizardmen present kneel.

Vendela: "Very well. Regarding the alliance, we will gladly be a part of it," I respond to a dumbfounded Rimuru.

Rimuru: "Yeah... um... sure..." he responds.

Vendela: "Well, as guardian of the great forest of jura. I, Vendela Tempest, pledge to acknowledge Rimuru tempest as the chancellor of the forest," I say while kneeling to Rimuru.

Everyone else in the meeting follows suit and kneels before Rimuru who is actually sweating.

Rimuru: 'Why me and not Vendela!' he thinks.

Rimuru: "Well... I guess that's how  it's going to be, I'll be counting on all of you," he says.

Everyone: "Yes sir!" we all yell in response.

Vendela: 'Chieftain, bring Gabiru and his people here once everyone departs, we will deal with this immediately,' I think to him.

Abiru: 'Yes mistress, it will be done,' he say passionately.

-Status update!-

Name: Vendela (Tempest)

Species: True Dragon

Sex: Female

Blessing: Storm/Earth crest

Age: 10 years old

Title(s): Dearest daughter of Veldora, Reincarnated, Tail Warrior, Guardian of the land, the dryads master, Earth True dragon, Lord of lizards

Skills: Appraisal, Gaia, physical attack resistance, Natural elements nullification, Life sense, True Dragon body, Draconian transformations, Thunder breath, True draco metal scales, Solar breath, Spiritual attack resistance, Accelerated Regrowth, Mistresses authority

________________________________________________________________________________