Chapter 7: Welcome Rimuru Tempest

________________________________________________________________________________

It has been seven months since I decided to stay with my father and the time we spend together was nice but uneventful. About 2 months ago though I did master my tail warrior arts to the point where I could beat Hakuro if I pushed myself to the limit.

The time after that was spent making my self physically stronger and more durable with Geo resonance, I absolutely would have long died without this skill. Anyway most things can't pierce my draco metal scales now due to the minerals I've gotten from this magicule rich place.

Currently I'm just sculpting a stone figure of my father with the help of [Terraforming] and [Earth manipulation]. I was just about to present the figure to my father when we heard the sound of someone's voice and rushing water coming our way.

???: "W-wait... I'm going a little too fast!" the individual screams.

Me and my father watch as they fly out of the water and into the [Unlimited imprisonment]. The individual is the lovable slime himself Rimuru tempest when I say him talking to [Great sage] I couldn't help but smile.

Rimuru: "This body is really convenient, but I think I should take it easy," he says to himself.

Me and my father look at one another with raised eyebrows but I just shrug my soldiers in response. Father decided to interrupt the slimes thoughts by asking if he could hear him, the slime reacts while jumping a bit but doesn't respond.

Veldora: "Hey! I know you can hear me!" father yells.

Rimuru: "Y-You're talking to me, aren't you?" he asks.

Veldora: "Answer me," father says.

Rimuru: "Easy for you to say! How am I supposed to talk without a mouth?" he asks.

Veldora: " Hey!" father yells.

Rimuru: " Just shut up already, baldy!" he yells back.

Veldora: " I see you have guts" father says.

Since I won't contribute much to this conversation I decide to make a Rimuru figure to pass the time. Lots of rumbling and yelling later, father finally decides to introduce himself.

Veldora: " I am the storm dragon, Veldora," he says.

Rimuru: "Storm dragon?" he asks.

Veldora: "And the young dragon next to me right here is me daughter, Vendela," father says while pointing in my direction.

Vendela: " Hello small one, It's nice to finally join this conversation," I say while eyeing my father.

Rimuru: " You were here this whole time?" he asks in disbelief.

Vendela: " Yes, my father is very bored so I just let him enjoy himself," I respond.

Veldora: "You are very kind, my dearest daughter," he says with anime tears.

After that we just spent our time explaining to Rimuru the basics of our world and how father has been stuck here for 300 years. After they declared themselves friends and father explains how he has been loosing magicules, Rimuru decides to ask what will happen if he loses it all.

Veldora: "It's no big deal, I'll just die," father says.

Rimuru: "What!? You just die after years of isolation?" he says.

Since father never told me about this I'll act surprised.

Vendela: "Father..." I say with concern in my voice. 

Veldora: "Don't worry my little dragon, your father is a true dragon after all," father says to try and calm me.

Vendela: "O-Ok father, I'll stay strong for you," I respond with a sad smile.

Seeing our interaction must have motivated Rimuru to help father even more then before based on how concentrated he was. After a bit of time he offered to store father inside him until the skill is completely analyzed by the two of them. I act more concerned about this until they both finally "convince me" I give the ok.

 Veldora: "Begore you eat me, let us name each other," my father says.

Rimuru: " Name each other?" he asks.

Vendela: "A monster gaining a name engraves it into there soul to make them stronger.. ," I respond.

Veldora: "...And the type of name you'll give us will connect all our souls, It's what humans call a family name," my father continues for me.

Rimuru: "Oh okay then, lets do it!" he says happily.

After a few minutes of thinking we all look at each other waiting for the others idea.

Rimuru: " Tempest! The family name will be Tempest" he says dramatically.

Vendela/Veldora: "Then we name you Rimuru, Rimuru Tempest," we both say with huge smiles on our face.

[Surname: Tempest~~~~received]

With that we were officially know as Rimuru, Vendela, and Veldora Tempest. I can't wait to experience more of this world with my family.

-Status Update!-

Name: Vendela Tempest

Species: Dragonewt

Sex: Female

Blessing: Storm crest

Age: 10 years old

Title(s): Recognized daughter of Veldora, Reincarnated, Tail Warrior

Skills: Appraisal, Geo resonance, physical attack resistance, Natural elements resistance, Magic sense, Earth manipulation, Terraforming, Dragon body, Shapeshifter, Thunder breath, self-regeneration, stone scales, Fire breath, Photosynthesis

________________________________________________________________________________