Chapter 11: Meeting the crew

________________________________________________________________________________

Due to me and Soei being fast individuals, we managed to make it to the town gates in 2 hours due to that. Funny enough, during our run this way I ended up getting a new extra skill called [Accelerate], this skill will:

-increase the owners thinking speed

-Running speed

-Reaction time

The second we reached the gate, this skill evolved to a unique skill called [Accel] it does all the before mentioned stuff but there stronger and now it added increased healing as well as energy regen because it consumed [self-regeneration], pretty handy.

Soei lead me through there town to the meeting hall and I got to say this place is amazing, I can't wait to get better clothes from shuna, but that will have to wait. We reach the building and he lets me in, I look around the room and see Rigurd, Kijin, Benimaru, and a few others waiting at the table with an empty seat near Rimuru in his human form.

Rimuru: "Ah, Vendela and Soei! Your finally here," he says happily.

Since I'm not supposed to know about this form I'll act just like that.

Vendela: "Rimuru? Is that you?" I ask "confused"

Rimuru: "Yep! I'm the same old slime, come and sit by me until Treyni arrives," he says.

I just nod my head and sit by him, we catch each other up on what were doing these past few months and he introduced me to his people. About ten minutes later I start sensing a presence coming before everyone else does so I assume it's Treyni. ten seconds later everyone else feels them and is on alert until they reveal themselves as Treyni and two other dryads, odd.

Treyni: "Hello everyone, I see were all in attendance," she says while smiling at me.

Vendela: "You must be Treyni, the dryad that asked for me?" I ask.

Treyni: "Yes. What we ask you does work with what we ask the ruler of monster's," she tells me.

Vendela: "Alright and that would be?" I ask again.

Treyni: "We, the dryads ask you to lead us in protecting the great forest of jura," she says while her and the other dryads kneel in front of me.

Many loud what's and gasps fill the room after what she asked while I shut sit there wide-eyed. After a moment i notice everyone is waiting for my response so i pull myself back together.

Vendela: "W-Why do you want me to lead you?" I ask a little shocked still.

Treyni: "We made the decision the moment you were born," she says while still kneeling.

Vendela: 'Wait what!?' I think.

Treyni: "You see my lady, the day you were born we could feel the connection you had to the forest naturally and how it bowed to you without you having to try," she says.

Dryad 1: "You are connected to the land, not just the forest so your control will far surpass ours someday," she says passionately.

Dryad 2: "Who better to be our master then someone with that connection and is HIS heir," she adds with a genuine.

I sit there and think for a moment longer about this, if I take the job I can help protect us and the place me, my father and friend call home. If I don't nothing will change for the better, there isn't really much of a choice plus I don't mind being a boss.

Vendela: "Very well, I accept. What better way to protect what my father and I cherish," I say with a large smile.

Dryads: "Were at your service mistress!" they pledge.

Vendela: 'Mistress, I like the sound of that,' I think while smiling at them.

The room now floods with screams of joy about the forests new "queen" technically. While everyone is celebrating I got a notification.

-New unique skill obtained [Hive communication]-

-Those who have pledged undying loyalty to you will receive the skill hive receive in order to connect everyone of them to you and allow them to communicate telepathically with you and vise versa-

Vendela: 'That will come in handy,' I say will smiling at Gobta dancing on the table now.

That night the town organized a large feast in my name actually. During that I got the chance to ask Kijin for a better glaive and Shuna for some new clothes and to my surprise they jumped on them immediately, watching everyone enjoying themselves now makes me smile unconsciously.

Vendela: 'My dear dryads, we will discuss a plan tomorrow, for now enjoy yourselves,' I think to my new subordinates.

Dryads: 'Yes mistress,' They all respond passionately.

-Status update!-

Name: Vendela Tempest

Species: Dragonewt~~~~~~??????

Sex: Female

Blessing: Storm crest

Age: 10 years old

Title(s): Dearest daughter of Veldora, Reincarnated, Tail Warrior, Guardian of the land, the dryads master

Skills: Appraisal, Geo resonance, physical attack resistance, Natural elements resistance, Magic sense, Earth manipulation, Terraforming, Dragon body, Shapeshifter, Thunder breath, Accel, stone scales, Fire breath, Photosynthesis, Hive communication

________________________________________________________________________________