chapter 13-

Of course.

"im so sorry" I stared at my shoes hoping not to make eye contact

Wait what did I just say?

"I don’t think that’d be a very good idea" I looked him straight in the eye.

Why are these words coming out of my mouth?

My body said yes, but my heart said no.

Its to soon, with Ellie and everything.

Damn, good job skylar, you tried to not look him in the eye, but you did just that. I’m such an idiot. I could see sadness appear in his eyes and awkward silence filled the space. I stood up and walked out not knowing what else to do.

I ran downstairs not knowing wheels to go.

Why in the world would I say no. My hands are shaking and chills run down my body. I actually like him. No I bet he does this to every girl. I can’t be fooled. I bet it’s a bet he made. I don't know what it is but I can’t trust him, or anybody. Its so much harder without Ellie being there for me. She would tell me exactly what to do.

"Hey where did you go, we've been looking for you?" Bree slurred. She walked over almost falling down.

"What happened to you?"  I screamed at her hoping she heard me over the music.

"Jack! Were dating now, and he brought over drinks!" on Queue somebody, who im guessing in jack, came up behind her and kissed her.

After swallowing each other he looked up and smiled.

"Take it upstairs!" I screamed at them while walking downstairs.

Jake grabbed my hand and tugged till are faces were only a few inches apart. 

"Unless you let me go right now I swear you will regret this night for the rest of your life. I will make your life hell." I looked him straight in the eye and tugged my hand out of his grasp.

While walking down the stairs I was hoping he wouldn’t follow me.

"Cant make it hell if your already living in it" two cold hands where placed on my back and the top of the room became the bottom, and the bottom became the top. The world was spinning and the thud of my body stumbling on the stairs was louder then the music. My leg cushioned my fall but I swear I heard something crack.

The room erupted with murmurs, except for one voice, which was much louder than the rest.

"Sky" I swear I just want to be in my bed alone to cry.

Two hands wrapped around my body and lifted me off the ground.

Jake began to laugh at my appearance, which I guess looked a little weird considering my leg was pointing in the wrong direction. Those arms that where just wrapped tightly around me let loose and my body hit the ground once more sending even more pain through my body. Thanks  Matter.

Matter ran halfway up the stairs and threw a punch at the wall, wait no; that’s jakes face. I think im seeing things.

Without thinking I turned around not wanting to see what’s going on.

The only thing that could help me assume what’s happening is the crowd’s expression. My eyes closed and I dreamed of my beautiful wonderful bed. 

I think.

matter

“GET THAT ROBONIC DEATH TRAP OFF OF HER LEG,” brook started screaming at me.

We were currently in her bedroom, and sky was asleep. Last night she blanked out after I beat the crap out of Jake. Which Bree still loved so I have no idea what’s wrong with her.

“It’s going to help her foot heal after falling. Twice” Matter spoke up

“Which one of those you where responsible for! Look school starts tomorrow and she needs cloths, so whose going shopping?”

“shopping?” Kasey popped inside.

“Ill help!” Bree joined in.

“Wait no, come with me” I led them all outside so sky wouldn’t hear me, incase she was faking it.

Then at around 5:30 just get her to try on a really pretty dress then buy it. Take her to the really nice restaurant next to the bookstore, okay.

There faces where priceless! I just told them everything that happened between sky and me since she got here.

“ I ship!” they all squealed. First one, then the rest of them joined in.

My face got beat red and I couldn’t help but smile. This might actually work.