Chapter 12- pancake wars

Owe my soul. I'm freaking out. to the point where I might actually faint.

I fell asleep in Matters arms. Then I ended up in my bed.

It's been 30 minutes since I've been awake and I still can't believe it. Kasey is on her phone, Bree is still sleeping, and Brooklyn is picking sand out of her hair. Attractive. I don't know how but me and Kasey had a full on conversation and Bree still didn't wake up. She's out like a brick.

What does that even mean, out like a brick? Bricks don't really go out... My head is to fluttery to think about it.

"Hey I'm gonna go get breakfast do you want anything?" I speak to whoever is listening

"Nah I'm good" Kasey blurted

"Get me food!" Bree whispered still trying to wake up.

"Kay" I said while walking down the stairs.

I doubt they heard me.

"But you look like the kind that likes to take it way out, out to the corn rows. row row row my boat catch yourself a little catfish dinner"

"Aaahhhhahhhhfghghgg" I turned my back from the kitchen trying to forget what I just saw.

Max was in his boxers dancing around the kitchen making pancakes.

"I am so sorry!"

"Just bring me some of those pancakes and I'll forget the entire thing. deal?"

"Yea."

"With syrup!" I yelled.

Okay here you go. I turned around with my eyes closed and stuck out my hand.

A plate filled the empty space in my hands and I turned then walked up the stairs trying to forget the entire experience.

The plate of hot pancakes is thrown out of my hands and onto my body. Syrup falls all the way down my body as I stare at the hot mess. Slowly looking up I see Matter on the ground laughing.

"I am going to freaking end you" I take a pancake that was stuck to me and threw it him.

And even thought he was hit in the head with a hot sticky pancake he continued to laugh.

"Ow its on" he muffled through his laughs.

He took the pancakes that were on the floor and smeared all the syrup on me and my hair. The syrup burned my skin just a little. So to get back at him I bit into the pancake three times and took what was left and hit him in the face then spit my food out at him. I win.

His eyes went dark, and I knew what was coming. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and ran outside into the backyard. He grabbed me once we where outside and tugged me to the ground only it wasn't the ground. As a reaction I held onto him and pulled him with me. My body was submerged in water and chills ran up and down my spine. He pulled me into him and shouted at the top of his lungs

"Why is it so cold in this feeling pool!" I rushed out of his arms and hoped out of the pool.

A towel hit me in the face.

"If you two love birds will quit running off you might take the time to realize there's a gigantic pool in the ground." I can feel my cheeks getting red.

"I'm gonna go shower" I look at the both of them

"I'll join you. In my own shower... of course." Matter had a smirk on his face.

"Ewwww" I yelled as I walked upstairs

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

"is there something you would like to tell us?" I walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel on. Kasey, Bree, and Brook where all sitting down in front of me and they kinda looked pissed off.

Please tell me they don't know about me and Matters 'fling'

"Tell you what?" I acted like nothing was going on

== Matter == 

I was walking down the hallway to go ask sky out when I heard them screaming at each other. I stopped ouside the door and listened.

"When you fell in the pool Matter pulled you into him, and held on a little to tight. " I could tell it was Bree

"Its as simple as sliding off a greasy log backwards. Do you like him?" yep, thats definitly brook.

I was so nervous, and embaressed. I didnt think anybody saw that except for max. Stupid ass max.

"Okay I have no idea what means-"sky spoke up. Neither do I

"dont change the subject!" they all screamed at me.

"I dont know! I mean I like being with him, but I dont think he does"

My heart nearly dropped out of my chest. This was both a good thing and a bad thing. It was good because she likes spending time with me, but bad beacause she thinks I dont.

"eewww, thats tough." Kasey said.

I didnt know what to do. Should I walk in? Should i still ask her out? She did say she like spending time with me.

"okay if I tell yall something do you promise not to tell anybody?" ow no

NONONONONONONONO

SHE WOULDENT TELL THEM WOULD SHE?

Not waiting for a yes she blurted out all about the night on the roof. She left out the part about her telling me her life story, but she mentioned how she fell asleep in my arms.

" and when I was back in bed he kissed me on the forhead!" Everybody in the room started squeeling. Thier such girls!

"Hey whos at the door?" it was sky.

ow no. words much worse are running throuht my head but id rather not repeat them. What should i do?

i knock on the door realizing im a little to late. 

"lunch! i yelled then walked off. I hope they fell for it.

" MATTER!" they all yelled in disbelief

" i have to go get everyone down for lunch" my feet carried me a little quicker.

Note to self NEVER EAVSDROP...

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

After saving my own butt and winging lunch I made dinner. We had hot dogs, chips, and lemonade.

This was the moment. I was gonna ask sky out. Her roomates where downstairs playing black jack, so it was just me and her.

I knocked onn the door and waited for a responce. 

"come in!" It sounded like she was on the roof.

I walked in and didnt see anybody, then looking at the window i realized i was right. She must really like it out there. I climbed on the roof and saw her reading a book.

"what you reading?" i asked her

"some book called the selection, so far its really good!" I couldnt help but laugh at her. 

"so sky theres something ive been meaning to ask you. Will you go out with me?" My heart feels like it just sank to the bottom of the ocean.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Sorry it been like a really long time since I updated. I blame it on school...

Anyways so I'm gonna try to post once a week, maybe more but idk.

So ya! Please vote and comment!