Ch 7- welcome home

{{= matter==}}

Another person, saved. I have no idea how she didn't get caught with all the screaming. were both lucky were alive.

The car roles down a street called wicker, and towards the end you can our house.

It's nothing much. Really

(Picture attached)

"The garage is on the left, almost seperated from the rest of the house. The main part is where all the rooms are."

"When you first walk in there are two rooms to the left and three rooms to the right. And when you first was in there are stairs, which leads to the second Storie."

"On the second floor there are three rooms. you will be on the second floor, three rooms to the right; the last room."

"Upstairs are girls downstairs are boys. "

"The girls your assigned with are nice, but only if your nice back."

Well that was a lot of information

"Any questions?"

{{==sky==}}

Any questions?

Why am I here?

Why are you being so nice?

How did my sister die?

Am I safe from my psychotic dad?

Why where you even at the hospital?

I'm full of so many question...

"No. no questions" If this is anything like foster home, I will not show my fear.

I've been in 6 foster homes. My 7th was when I was sent to fathers house. shortly after being there Ellie and I thought this house was different.

It was a full house. Me Ellie 'dad' and 'mom'. It was a happy house.

Then one day 'mom' went missing. 'dad' told us she left us.

One day we where playing in the yard, pretending to be dogs. we started digging and found something.

It was an old scrapbook. Inside were picture of 'mom' and 'dad'

And Ellie and me

We began to mean it when we said mom and dad.

Of course we used dad more often because there was nobody in our life to call mom.

Dad began the violence. we started to call him father because we agreed that he isn't worth dad. dad is somebody you love, and we didn't love him anymore.

"Okay, well you must be fear less or something because everybody I've ever saved hadn't stopped talking with questions" he blurts out

"Well then I must be somebody special" I open the car door and close it shut, waiting for him to get out.

When he does we walk to the front of the house. he gets out a key, unlocks it, and walks in.

Nothing special just a house.

"Hi! You must be new, I'm kasey!" She has blonde hair and blue eyes. she's VERY tan, AND VEYY ENERGETIC!

"I'll take her on the tour of the house, since last time you shoved a girl in a closet and forgot about her." Kasey glares at matter

She grabs my hand and leads me on a tour of the house.