The Akuma that Changed Everything

The fight with the Akuma started as normal until the last stroke of battle...They found out that the Akumatized person's name was Avenger, because their powers were to kill any person or thing that got in their way. Wondering how they got Akumatized, knowing Paris it was probably caused by the Bourgeois family.

As the battle progressed Ladybug and ChatNoir had to avoid his attacks or else they would lose their life. As the battle continued they found out where the Akuma was which was is a picture that had been ripped in half and the person in the picture was a teenage girl with black hair, olive skin, and dark eyes and was holding a bow with a beautiful smile, and by the guess of this picture was someone close to him that might have passed away. "Why are you so angry?!" Ladybug shouted the villain Avenger let out a stifled sob " I am because I lost everything because of my family, he promised he would protect her but he didn't. I thought by going to our home land of Italy the pain would go away, but it didn't. It just reminded me of her" let let out in a sob. They could tell he was mourning the loss of someone close to him, maybe a sister, cousin, mother, or even a girlfriend.

All of the sudden he shot at Ladybug knowing that she was the only one that could stop him, but instead of her taking the hit Chat did "CHAT!!!!!!" she let out a scream she could tell that his suit had protected him from the full effect of the blast, but he was barely breathing " NOOOOO!!!!!! YOU CAN NOT DIE ON ME NOW!!!!" Ladybug screamed trying to control her anger, sadness and mourning. She had to stay strong or she would lose both him and their baby. As a result of reflex she took all of her power from collapsing from sadness. She called upon her Lucky Charm which was a picture of two people together one was the girl from the picture and the other was a boy with the same olive skin, dark hair and dark eyes that looked about two years younger, and looked strangely like Avenger then she realized that the girl was his older sister. She knew the plan that she needed to do holding up the picture so he could see " Do you really think she wanted this? I know you miss her, but you can't bring her back this way. My partner knows this pain because he lost his mother just like you lost your sister. But the question you need to be asking yourself is would she want this just to bring her back?" Avenger dropped to the ground and started sobbing. She could see him drop the picture. She picked it up and tore it in half and devilized it " Bye little butterfly MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" she shouted as she threw the picture in the air. The boy was left there sitting. He was about ten or eleven years old. Ladybug rushed to ChatNoir his breathing had steadied but he was still in bad shape and needed help immediately " Can you get home by yourself?" Ladybug asked the boy and he nodded " okay... Bug Out" she said with a fake smile as she gently picked up her husband and ran home landing just as their transformations ended she quickly made sure he was still breathing and called an ambulance saying that her husband was attacked by the Akuma and needed immediate medical care. After waiting about 5 minutes the EMTs arrived taking Adrien to the care that he needed...

Cliffhanger and for the PJO fans that have read the Titans curse you will probably know who the akumatized person is who he lost and sorry for the cliffhanger but they are just so fun and easy to write see u next time so BYEEEE!!!!!!