8 - Frankly Fucking Ridiculous

3rd Pov

Direct hit.

Philza, Techno, and Wilbur could hardly contain their excitement. Wilbur screeching so much Ash thought they would burst an eardrum, Philza screaming with bursts of laughter, and Techno calling out his classic "HEH?"

Ash was having a hard time coming to terms with what was going on, which seemed to be happening a lot today.

Then a quiet "holy shit" came through their mic...

Let's just say the call didn't exactly calm down, more like, three adults exploded with laughter as a fifteen year old sat silently and tried to process their dreams coming true.

"Ash, you there? You gotta walk with us, mate." The finally calm voice of Phil came through their headphones and brought them back to the present.

"Oh, uh, yeah, sorry. I'm not normally too good with a bow... I guess all that training with Tommy paid off." Ash finally said.

"Don't sell yourself short kid, you got old man Thantanos quaking in his boots." Technoblade replied, they could hear the smile in his voice, which brought one to their own.

"Oh. My. God. Did THEE Technoblade just complement me?" Ash's voice was full of a dramatic tone that let everyone know this was clearly a bit. "I can finnally die happy." 

Their comment brought quite the amount of laughter to the call, though, not as much as Techno's next one.

"You know, I could arrange that."

——————————

After a bit, Ash was about to leave but Wilbur insisted they talk to some of the people they beat so he could brag about them. He quickly changed from that to complain when he found out that Ash watched Philza's streams more than his.

"Wilby, please don't be upset."

"Why would you care, you clearly like Phil more than me." Wilbur said, playing it up a ton but Ash somehow not catching on to that fact.

"No! It's not that! I promise! Dadza just has a lot more chill streams, and if I'm being honest, I don't really like geoguesser... Sorry."

"Ash, mate, he's fine. He's just being Wil." Phil interjected.

"But I feel bad! Wilby, is there any way I can make it up to you?"

"Hmmm, how about, you have to be on my next geoguesser stream."

"I mean, I'll do it but there is a high chance of me failing and offending like half the planet."

"It'll be finnnnnnnnnne"

"Techno's right, what could go wrong?"

--------------------

"Ok, Wilby, seriously, i have to go, its been like an hour."

"Aww, okayyyy, see you later. Can't wait for geoguesser." Wilbur replied with a smile.

"... you sure it isn't too late to take that back?"

"Yes. 1000%. Deal with it."

"Uhhhhhhh, fine. Tell me when you have a date and time for the stream. Bye, Dadza, Tec." With that, they logged off and immediately called a certain blond child on discord.

"So... we ever gonna address the nicknames?" Techno questioned the others in the call.

"Fuck no, mate. They're adorable."