6 - The Tired Bois

Ash Pov

I don't know what Tommy was going on about before, but he low key freaked me out. I mean, I'm worried about him, you know? I know he's probably fine, but he is in the hospital because he didn't take care of himself.

All because of a Minecraft tournament.

The thing is, it's not just some tournament, this was his dream. He wanted nothing more then to be able to stream and play Minecraft with his friends as a job, fulltime. And what was even worse, he had the chance to do all of this with his idols, and his found family. Which biological family has nothing on, now, I may be a little biest cause half mine hates me, but still.

Biological family is something your born into, you don't have to want to be there and no one has to want you there. You're just there. No matter how you're treated or how you treat others, that connection will always exist.

Found family is something you find, that you have to work for like all good relationships. Both sides work together to make a connection that's worth it, that you would do anything for.

Now, maybe it's just me, but I think it's clear which ones better.

Anyways, I had a few things I needed to clean up and just some chores I had to get done today so I stated work on those, while doing so, my lack of sleep caught up to me. Even with the caffeine in my system I got that weird headache that told me I needed real sleep, sadly.

I sent Tommy a text telling him I went to sleep but to update me on the MCC stuff when I wake up, and then immediately collapsed on my bed and fell asleep.

Tommy Pov

Ok, the tired dudes where all good with Ash playing with them, now just to finalize things with Scotty M. (AN: haha Scotty P. If you know you know. Hopefully you don't cause that means you go to my school..😳) I was so exited to tell Ash the news! I knew they would have so much fun and do great in the tournament!

----------

*Pyro Person*

T- Ash! Wake up!
-ASH!!!!
-WAKE
-UP
- I HAVE NEWSSSSSSSSS
- ... Ash?
- oh well, call me when you wake up

----------

I knew they would love the news, but just like I did, they needed their fucking rest. They had a pretty eventful 48 hours. Not to mention, TWO streams! That takes a fucking ton out of a person, any person. I'll just have to double check shit with Scott.

-----------

*Scott Major*

T- Scotty man, the rest of my team is good with it

- Arson can play, right?

S- I see no issues with it
- though, I can't seem to get in touch w/ them
- are they able to play tomorrow?

T- ...
- yes.

----------

Okay, okay, I know what your thinking, 'Tommy! What are you doing?! You haven't gotten in contact with them either!' 

Well, I lost the chance of a lifetime because I wasn't taking care of myself, I'm not gonna let Ash miss it cause they are. 

Plus its not like they're doing anything tomorrow. They don't normally sleep very long anyways, so I'll just wait for them to wake up to talk to them.

----------

*Scott Major*

T- Scotty man, the rest of my team is good with it

- Arson can play, right?

S- I see no issues with it
- though, I can't seem to get in touch w/ them
- are they able to play tomorrow?

T- ...
- yes.

S- you dont sound sure?

T- dont worry about it

- you just cant get in contact w/ them rn cause they just headed to sleep

- i asked them earlier though

S- isnt it like 6pm for them rn?

T- they've had an... interesting last couple days, they where running solely on like five monsters

- trust me, they need it

S- ok, all I need is their Minecraft and discord so I can whitelist them and invite them to stuff

T- aight, here's their shit:

- Craft: Arson_Bird

-Dis: dont-call-the-cops-plz#0911

S- ...

T- dont ask

S- alright, thanks for helping me sort this out child

T- IM NOT A FUCKING CHILD YOU BITCH ASH IS YOUNGER THEN ME HOW DARE YOU CALL ME SUCH TERRIBLE THINGS THIS IS FUCKING SLANDER THIS BULLSHIT WILL NOT STAND

S- bye tom.

(you can no longer send messages in this chat)

----------

THAT FUCKING PUSSY DARE BLOCK ME?!?!??!?!!? HE WILL BE SORRY.

I started scrolling through Twitter to pass the time and saw I got mentioned in a reply from Wilby.

----------

Wilbur Soot @WilburSoot

- Just decided that if @TommyInnit can help @Tecnothepig @PhilzaMincraft and me to victory during #mcc he can join #sleepyboisinc

| Wilbur Soot @WilburSoot

- looks like you're taking over for @TommyInnit , @Arson_Bird
Our family is in your hands. #mcc

----------

Wow. "Family" I guess Ash was right? Though, they usually are... I should be used to this by now.

Still though, it's nice to see that I mean something to them, I'm not just another one of their fans.

I hate feeling like people are just pitying me. I don't want to be patronized, even if I am younger then a lot of them that doesn't mean they have to treat me as a child.

I played a bit of Minecraft just for fun, but after it was getting kind of late so I just headed to bed, and tried not to think about everything I would be missing out on tomorrow.

926 words

AN: ever write something really cheesy so you kinda wanna remove it but you also love it cause its about something that's important to you? yea, that's like half this chapter...