4 - Blood Sugar and Training

Ash's POV

After I woke up, about four hours after my stream, I must have still had some monster in my system, I got a call from Tommy on discord.

"ASH! HOW DARE YOU." Was the first words I heard after answering the before mentioned call. However, I completely expected Tommy to be mad, so it didn't faze me at all. I simply grabbed my phone and started scrolling through Twitter as I sat at my PC letting Tommy scream his heart out at me.

But then something caught my eye.

------

Wilbur Soot @WilburSoot

- Just decided that if @TommyInnit can help @Tecnothepig @PhilzaMincraft and me to victory during #mcc he can join #sleepyboisinc

------

W h a t

"TOMMY WHAT THE FUCK WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!!!!"

"Wh- TELL YOU WHAT YOU FUCKING HEATHEN!"

"YOUR IN MCC WITH THE SLEEPY BOIS INC!!!!! AND YOU COULD BECOME ONE!!! WHAT IS THE POINT OF BEING YOUR FRIEND IF YOU DONT TELL ME THESE THINGS!!! THEY ARE LITERALLY MY FAVORITE PEOPLE EVER!!!!"

"BULLSHIT!! THIS IS BULLSHIT! I TRIED FUCKING CALLING YOU DURING YOUR STREAM YOU MOTHER FUCKER! AND HOW AM I NOT YOUR FAVORITE! AND TO THINK I WAS GONNA TRY TO INTRODUCE YOU!"

"NONONONONO IM SORRY TOMMY YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON TO EVER EXIST AND YOU ARE THE KINDEREST BIG MAN ALIVE PLEASE LET ME MEET THEM! ...please?"

"Ughhh, FIIIINNNNNEEEE! Only because I really am that incredible. BUT I EXPECT TO BE APART OF YOUR NEXT STREAM!"

"OH MY GOD, of course Tommy!" I laughed at our exchange, Tommy and I were as close as you could be but we fought about as much as you could as well. "To be honest, I know how much streaming can take out of you, and you had just streamed for awhile and needed to go to sleep. Not to mention I was still kinda mad about my Twitter."

It seemed so trivial to think about now. I was so mad at him for him trying to help me out of my comfort zone and distract me when that's exactly why I called him the other day. I know I was stressed from coming out to my parents and my brother leaving, but that isn't an excuse for not treating my friends well for trying to take care of me when I asked them to, thankfully neither Tommy nor Tubbo was ubset about how I acted. I don't deserve people like them to care about me as much as they do, they really are amazing. Not that I would ever admit that with any level of sincerity in my voice, at least to Tommy.

"Right, sorry 'bout that, to be fair though, I got you so many followers!"

"Ha, I guess you did, bitch boy." After I said that Tommy launched into another screaming fit, but eventually calmed down and we continued to chat while he trained solo for MCC, he said he wanted to make sure he would defeat anyone in his path. In reality, I knew he was a huge fan of his teammates and wanted to impress them.

After a bit Tubbo joined the call and Tommy roped us both into training with him to give him a confidence boost cause he thought he would crush us. Turns out, I'm much better then him at parkour and a decent match for him in pvp, and Tubbo is, well, not amazing, but just pretty fabulous at everything, which really frustrated Tommy. (AN: I don't really know what they best at and I'm to lasy to check so oop-)

--🌻-🐱--

After a week or two (AN: I also don't know how MCC works, that one's on me bb) of chatting with Tommy while he trained, training with him, hearing about how training was going with the sleepy bois, and sometimes even talking with them as well, I got a text from Tommy's phone in the middle of the night.

-----

✨BiTcH bOy✨ (no cap)

Hi, this is Tom's mother. He had some issues with his blood sugar and won't be able to play with you for about a week, so sorry, I know you two are good friends. 🙂

-----

What happened to him? I really hope he's ok. Wait! MCC is this week! What's he gonna do? It doesn't matter though, his health should always come first. I quickly sent a reply, I didn't want his mom to think I was rude, I've only talked to her a couple times.

-----

✨BiTcH bOy✨ (no cap)

Hi, this is Tom's mother. He had some issues with his blood sugar and won't be able to play with you for about a week, so sorry, I know you two are good friends. 🙂

Oh, it's no problem at all! I just hope he gets better soon, could you ask him to talk to me as soon as he can? Thanks.

-----

After getting a text of "Of course." From his mother, I put my phone in my sweatshirt pocket and sat down at my PC to call Tubbo on discord.

"Hey Ash, what's up?"

"Hey Tubs, did you get a text from Tommy today?"

"Uh, yea, I got one from him a minute ago, I haven't checked it yet, give me a sec." I waited a moment for Tubbo to check his messages. I couldn't stop myself from figiting with my hands throughout our conversation, I was too worried about Tommy. "Oh no." He must have read the text from Tommy's mom.

"Yea, I mean (AN) I don't know how low blood sugar works, (so sorry of this is super inaccurate) but it seams like it would have to be bad to keep him from playing all week. I really hope he's ok."

"I hope Tommy gets better soon... Ash?"

"Yea Tubzo?"

"Does it make me a bad friend if I'm worried about MCC?"

"Of course not Tubbo! Look, Toby," real names were for really important matters "you can be worried about multiple things at once, and as long as you are more worried about your friend it doesn't matter what else it is that you worry about! You are an amazing friend, and don't ever forget that. You are the one who finally got me to come out to my parents."

"Yea, cause that turned out amazing." I could  feel the sarcasm dripping from his words.

"I know it didn't go perfectly, but it could have gone a lot worse. I had to do it sooner or later and now was the perfect time, they just might not be the perfect people."

"Yea, ok, as long as your alright, I guess."

"That's the spirit! Kinda... Oh! Speaking of that whole shit show, want to help me decide what to pack in case my parents end up kicking me out?"

"Um, sure? Why did you say that so happily?"

"I don't know, denile? Anyways, let's get stated!" AN: queue nerdy nummies

1154 Words