Chapter 9

They made it to Isla de Muerta. Jack goes to the rail and waits, pretending to look out at the sea. Elizabeth, dressed in sailor's clothes to excellent effect, joins him. Y/n smiles as she admires the outfit on Elizabeth. "It was all they had, a proper uniform," she smirked. "It's quite nice, but" Jack grabs Y/ns's arm, "we must get going to save Turner." He smiles as they quickly join Norrington and his crew in a boat and go down. "Won't she join us?" Y/n asked Jack as they rowed to the island. "Norrington wanted her to stay safe. It's best we don't interfere, luv". Y/n thought for a second, but shrugged it off.

As they row, Norrington, using his microscope, looks at the Black Pearl. "I don't care for the situation. Any attempt to storm the caves could turn into an ambush." He puts his microscope away and sits down. Jack leans forward to Norrington and says "Not if you're the one doing the ambushing. I go in and convince Barbossa to send his men out with their little boats. You and your mates return to the Dauntless and blast them with your little cannons. What do you have to lose?" Jack asked with a smile.

Norrington removed Jack's hand from his shoulder and responded, "Nothing I'd lament being rid of". Y/n leans forward and says, "What about Elizabeth?" she asks. Jack turns to her and agrees, "Of course, there's still a risk to those aboard the Dauntless, and that includes future Mrs. Commodore". "Jack adds. Y/n was only asking for her safety, but then realized Jack's plan as they are now rowing a small boat together toward the island and into the caves. "You didn't tell Norrington about the pirates being immortal, did you?" Y/n turned around and asked Jack.

"No I didn't" Jack smirked and Y/n glared "That's why Elizabeth isn't with us and you wanted to move quickly! "She could've helped us fight," she sighed. "Relax, I have a plan". "You know, you always tell me that, but you never exactly tell me what your plan is." "Well darling, plans are surprises. If another person knows the plans, they are spoiled. " They arrived at their destination. Jack and Y/n pushed the boat ashore.

As they're walking, Y/n had a thought. "What happens if they all die?" she asks Jack. He stops walking and turns around, "I don't have the faintest idea." He walks closer to Y/n. "However, I do know one thing. If they do, then we won't have problems and we can sail across the sea together, "he smirks. "Mmm, I don't think that solves everyone's problem... but I wouldn't mind being with you," she chuckles. "That's the spirit, luv!, Now come come, we must follow my way, save Mr. Turner and hopefully I will have my ship back. " He takes Y/n's arm and they walk away together. They finally stopped and hid behind the rocks as they saw that Will was in the exact position where Elizabeth stood.

All the pirates are chanting blood as Barbossa shows the knife, ready to slit Will's throat. "Follow my lead, Luv. He grabs her waist and whispers, "And wait for my signal." He winks at her and they spread out. Jack walks forward as Y/n walks from the side. "Beg pardon," Jack says, trying to go to the front as Y/n is still on the sidelines. "Excuse me," he said, moving pirates out of his way. "Begun by blood. By blood and... " Barbossa stops and is shocked to see Jack Sparrow in front of him. "Jack!" Will was surprised and turned his head to see Y/n pop up, everyone staring at her now "Y/n!". "Evening gents, I hope you weren't intruding," she says as she takes a seat next to Jack.

"It's not possible," Barbossa says, as he's shocked. "Not probable," Jack added. Will struggles to move a bit and asks Jack "Where's Elizabeth?". "She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, like she promised, and you get to die for her just like you promised. Really, we were all men of our word. Except for Elizabeth, who in fact is a woman, "he smiles. "What?" Will looked at Y/n to see if his words were true. She nodded.

"Shut up! You're next!" Barbossa yelled as he was about to slit Will's throat. "You don't want to be doing that, mate" When Jack warns Barbossa, he pretends to think He turns back to Will. "No, I really think I do." "Your funeral" Jack mumbles. Barbossa rolled his eyes and turned to look at Jack. "Why don't I want to be doing that?" he asked. "Oh because..." he smacks away the pirates hand off him as he makes his way out. "Because the HMS Dauntless, the pride of the Royal Navy, is waiting for you just offshore. "As Jack said this, Y/n looked at the pirates who were mumbling in fear.