Chapter 4

(Ignore the face and hair, The outfit is what's important)

Y/n woke up early today because there was no time to waste. Before sneaking into the cells to talk to Jack, she decided to go search for Will first and convince him, along with Jack, to save Elizabeth. She changed into her travel dress, which is the most stretched and comfortable compared to her other dresses. She wrapped a cape around her and left. As she was walking, she noticed Will. "Will!", but he didn't hear her.

Y/n walked behind Will to see where he was going. Will was in a fit of anger and silence. He bursts in with his armed sword and boarding axe. "They've taken them! Elizabeth and Y/n!". "Will!" Y/n said, Will turned behind and hugged her "Y/n! I'm so glad you're safe, but how did you escape? " Will tilted his head. "Lady Maris, I'm glad to hear you're safe and well. "Will and Y/n turned to see Norrington gathered around a map with his men and Governor Swann. Y/n nodded, "Thank you, commodore, but I didn't escape. They threw me overboard and sailed away with Elizabeth." Y/n looked at Will as she said this and he nodded.

Will looked at Norrington. "We have to hunt them down and save her!" Y/n touched Will's shoulder to soothe his understanding. "Where do you suppose we start?" Swann looked at Will. "If you have any concerns about my daughter, then share it!" Will is silent. Murtogg spoke up. "That Jack Sparrow... he talked about the Black Pearl." "Mentioned it, is more what he did." Mullroy added.

Will had an idea. "We can ask him where it is!" Y/n looked at Will. "Maybe he can lead us to it!" Y/n added, joining Will's side. "Are you Mad Turner!" Swann said, ignoring Y/n. "That pirate tried to kill my daughter! We can't trust him! " Will stands by his argument. "We could strike a bargain-" "No". Norrington interrupted and everyone turned. "The pirates who invaded the fort left Sparrow locked in his cell. Ergo, they are not allies and therefore of no value". He looked at Will "We will determine their most likely course, and launch a course". Will, in a fit of anger, threw his axe on the table on top of the map. "That's not good enough!"

Y/n looked at Will and felt sympathetic towards him right now. The love of his life is in danger, and Y/n those feelings too well. Norrington walked towards Will "Mr. Turner, this is not the time for rash actions." He leans closer and whispers, "Do not make the mistake of thinking you are the only man here who loves Elizabeth." Y/n heard this, but she wasn't surprised. Just by seeing them have conversations, she could tell.

Will was about to interject. "We shall be leaving at once, come Will" Y/n was leading Will out. "What?" he looked at her. She whispered "follow my lead". She turned to Norrington. "Commodore, I give you my prayers for saving Ms. Elizabeth's life. So we will leave and I'll make sure Mr. Turner relaxes with a cup of tea." However, I do suggest you think once more about Mr. Turner's plan, for he's not the only one who wishes to save her; I do as well. I'm sure there ought to be no disturbance with a handsome man such as yourself to follow a woman who has already fallen for someone else." Y/n smiled and Norrington remained quiet. "Good day, Commodore Norrington," she bowed, and Will left along with her.