Chapter 1

It had been 8 years since the mutiny of Jack Sparrow, and Y/n had no idea if he was alive or dead. Y/n has had quite a nice life for being a lady at Port Royal. When she left and arrived at the island, she had some golden souvenirs with her and used them to become a lady. Nobody knew her secret of being a pirate except other pirates that she had helped at some point in her time and those who were at sea. She even befriended the Governors' Daughter, Elizabeth Swann. 

The friendship she had made with Elizabeth was quite a nice one, and Y/n one day she wished to tell Elizabeth her secret, but was unsure how to do so. She even made friends with Will Turner, the blacksmith's apprentice, but Y/n knew that Will was the true blacksmith, for the real one was always drunk and sleeping. Will even 'taught' Y/n how to sword fight even though she already knew. Y/n also knew that Will and Elizabeth had feelings for each other, but never understood why they never said anything to one another after knowing each other since Will was saved from a shipwreck. However, she had noticed that James Norrington eyed Elizabeth and Y/n knew she had to be wary of him because Elizabeth had feelings for Will and while he may be a good man, he never showed it fully.

It was a beautiful morning as Y/n awoke with a wide smile on her face. Today she was to visit Elizabeth, and a special 'surprise' was to happen today. She quickly got dressed. "I honestly miss wearing my usual outfits as a pirate, because these dresses, while showing beauty, can be quite a nuisance," Y/n thought as she was helped to get dressed by a maid. When she was finally dressed, she went out and walked to Elizabeth's manor, as it was quite close to where she lived.

 Y/n knocked on the door and when it opened, it appeared to be the butler. "Yes?" the butler asked. "Yes, I'm here to visit Ms. Elizabeth Swann. Lady Maris is here," said Y/n as she admired the inside of the manor. "Come in, Lady Maris," the butler welcomed Y/n, and she walked in. As Y/n was walking inside the manor, she noticed Governor Swann going up the stairs. "Governor Swann!" Y/n was walking up the stairs, "Ah, Lady Maris, how good of you to come to visit Elizabeth on such a fine day." Governor Swann treated Y/n as if she were his own daughter.

As Governor Swann and Y/n were walking toward Elizabeth's room, he knocked. A booming sound came from inside the room. "That's a bit odd," thought Y/n. Her head tilted a little as Governor Swann spoke. "Elizabeth? Is everything alright? Are you decent?" "Yes, yes!" Elizabeth said from inside her room. The door opened to reveal Elizabeth, still in her night gown. "Still a bed at this hour? It's a beautiful day!". "Hello Elizabeth, I see you are still in your nightgown, but nevertheless, you look absolutely stunning." Y/n smiled warmly toward Elizabeth as she made a stinging face because her father opened the curtains to let in the bright sun outside.

"It's lovely to see you too, Y/n, but it would seem I need to dress nevertheless." Governor Swann had brought something. "I have a gift for you". He opens the box and reveals a gorgeous velvet dress. "It's beautiful. May I inquire as to the occasion?" "Is an occasion necessary for a father to dote upon his daughter with gifts?" Governor Swann responded back as Elizabeth smiled and went behind the screen to get dressed. 

"Although... I did think you could wear it to the ceremony today." "Ceremony?" Elizabeth asked as she was being changed. "What ceremony?" Y/n was asked. "Captain Norrington's promotion ceremony" Elizabeth peeked "I knew it". "No" Y/n made a surprised gasp. "Or, rather, Commodore Norrington... a fine gentleman, don't you think? He has feelings for you, you know." Behind the screen, Elizabeth gasped. "Elizabeth? How's it coming?" "Difficult to say..." Elizabeth said. "I'm told that dress is the very latest fashion in London". "Well women must have learned not to breath" Elizabeth gasped and winced once the maid finished. "Do you want me to loosen it a bit?" Y/N murmured "I'll be fine," Elizabeth breathed.

A butler came knocking at the door, "Governor? A caller is here for you, " the butler left after saying his message. "Oh dear," he looked at Y/n, "Would you be kind enough to see who it is before I reveal myself? I must attend to something rather quickly." Governor Swann left quickly before Y/n could say a word. Y/n went outside of Elizabeth's room and climbed down the stairs, realizing who it was. It was Will Turner himself, looking a shady bit awkward about not feeling in his place. Y/n can tell that Will was truly a kind, handsome young man (but hey, this is a Jack Sparrow x reader, so Will fans, read somewhere else lol).  

"Hello, Will" Y/n curtsied toward him and he gave a nice smile. "Hello, Y/n," he bowed to her. "I see you here with a gift. Is it roses for a special woman?" Y/n made a joke Will gave a chuckle "I'm afraid not, it's-" "Ah!, Mr. Turner! Good to see you again!" Governor Swann said this as he walked down the stairs to greet Turner." "Good day, sir, I have your order" Will opens the order and reveals a beautiful dress sword and scabbard. "Oh it's beautiful" Y/n admired the lovely sword. "The blade is folded steel that's gold filigree laid onto the handle. If I may-" Will balances the sword with one finger.

Governor Swann was pleased. "Impressive... very impressive. Commodore Norrington will be very pleased, I'm sure. Do pass my compliments to your master". Y/n noticed that Wills face fell because she knew who really made the sword. "I shall. A craftsman is always pleased to hear his work is appreciated-".  He stops speaking abruptly, staring past at Ms. Swann. Elizabeth stands on the stairs and starts to climb down. "Will! It's so good to see you! I dreamt about you last night". Y/n was snickering a bit behind for this was too cute and funny to watch. Will reaction was surprised "really?". 

"About the day we met, do you remember?" Elizabeth asked. "I could never forget it, Ms. Swann," Will replied. "How many times must I tell you to call me 'Elizabeth'?" "At least once more, Ms. Swann. As always, " Y/n could tell right away that Elizabeth felt disappointed and a little hurt by his response. "Oh Will, must this happen when you clearly both love each other?" Y/n chuckled at her own thought.

 "Now we must be going" Governor Swann went straight toward the carriage as Elizabeth straightened her back and walked past Will. "Good day, Mr. Turner" Elizabeth enters the carriage. Y/n looks at Elizabeth for a second and then back at Will. "Oh Will, perhaps next time and don't worry, I'm sure you'll be together soon." Y/n pats Will's shoulder as she leaves and enters the carriage along with Elizabeth. As the carriage leaves, Y/n notices Will watches them and sees his mouth move saying "Good day, Elizabeth".