Chapter 7

All those who were aboard the Interceptor became prisoners of the Black Pearl. Y/n and Elizabeth were dragged together as they went aboard the Black Pearl. Elizabeth fought to be free and was about to go to the Interceptor again to save Will, but a massive explosion destroyed the ship. "Will!" Elizabeth screamed. Y/n gasped in shock. Elizabeth saw Barbossa and charged at him, "You godless pirate!" Stop! Elizabeth! " Y/n tried to get her off of him, but she pushed her aside so hard that she fell. Barbossa grabbed control of Elizabeth, "Welcome back, Miss!".

Elizabeth struggles while he speaks to her "You took advantage of our hospitality last time. It's only fair that you repay the favor now."He throws her to the pirates just as they are about to devour her."No!" Y/n was getting up and about to save Elizabeth, but two pirates stopped her. Barbossa looked at Y/n, and smirked. "Stop this, or I swear to God!" Y/n struggles to fight. "Barbossa!" All eyes turned to see who called out his name. Will Turner stands at the edge of the Black Pearl. "Will," Elizabeth whispered, relieved that he didn't die.

"Oh thank goodness" Y/n sighs relieved that her friend didn't die as well. He grabs a pistol and points it at Captain Barbossa. "She goes free!" "What's in your head, boy?" He looked confused as he walked towards Will. He repeats, while pointing his pistol at Barbossa, "She goes free." "You've only got one shot, and we can't die," Barbossa reminds him. "Don't do anything stupid," Jack whispers, pleading. Y/n looks right next to him and then Will. Will thinks for a second and turns around to run back to the edge of the ship. "You can't. I can, "he points the gun underneath his chin.

Elizabeth gasps, but she is still caught. "Like that" Jack points out. Y/n also points out that "Please don't kill yourself." Barbossa noticed what those two said and looked at Will. "Who are you?" he asked. Jack walked quickly toward Barbossa. "No one. He's no one!. A distant cousin of my aunt's nephew, twice removed. However, she has a lovely singing voice."Eunuch" he points with his thumb.

Y/n slaps her forehead with a sigh. She already knew Will wasn't about to follow Jack's plan. "My name is Will Turner! My father was Bootstrap Bill Turner. "My father's blood runs in my veins". Jack put his head down and walked aside, next to Y/n, and sighed.

He's the spitting image of ol 'Bootstrap Bill. Coming back to haunt us, " Ragetti said. "On my word. Do as I say or I'll blow this trigger and be lost to Davy Jones Locker, ". He warned Barbossa. "Name your terms, Mr. Turner". "Free Elizabeth," he repeated. "Yes, we all know that one. Anything else?" He asks him. Will looks at Jack and y/n. "And the crew! They're not to be harmed!" he said. "Something tells me we're excluded from the crew..." Y/n spoke to Jack. He nodded in response. Barbossa considered his words and looked at Will. "Agreed.".

The crew went downstairs to the brigs as Ba'sun tied Jack and Y/n together while Elizabeth tied across from them with Will. "Well, I'm bound to break the silence eventually." According to Y/n."Will, I'm glad you're not dead, but next time don't involve killing yourself. Usually it works half the time. " Elizabeth touched Will's hands and smiled. "It was crazy, but I'm glad too". Will looks at her and smiles too. "Not to be one to ruin the moment," Jack adds, "but we're still trapped by Barbossa and he will be sacrificed and then we'll probably die." Jack points out.

Elizabeth stares at him and says, "Oh, so now you care." Jack looks back at her and says, "I've always cared." "Liar!" "Alright you two! Enough already.Oh my goodness! Both of you got off on the wrong foot after the incident in Port Royal. " Y/n stops them from arguing any further and sighs. "Since Elizabeth will be free, we need to find a way to save you now, Will.".

Will looks at Y/n with interest, asking, "Y/n, didn't you tell me that it was Jack who grabbed Elizabeth in the first place?""That's exactly what happened. Why do you ask?" she tilted her head in confusion. He smirked, "You wish it was you that Jack grabbed and not Elizabeth.". Elizabeth stared at Jack and Y/n, while Jack stared at Y/n. "You both love each other!" She gasped. "Well of course we do, though I don't think that's the point. The real point is how the lovely Y/n wished to have me, "he smirked. "Yes, I very much wished he did so that way Elizabeth was safe. "Of course I wish to have you, you idiot, because I'm one of a kind." She turned her head.