naked attraction

"This is beyond insulting," Louis squirmed as a make-up artist pressed brushes into his face. "I deserve better than this!"

Lou looked at him, face dropping into one of utter seriousness. "You're a witty stage manager with a twitter account that hurts this show's views with each tweet. I think management is doing this to convince you to quit."

Louis would give her that. He didn't know why he ever agreed to work for the television show Naked Attraction.Originally, it was the internship he was assigned back in uni, which offered him a job due to his great work as a stage manager. If anything else, Louis got things done, which was primarily the reason the show had quickly grown to hate him.

Louis had always used twitter for sarcastic comments and whatnot, but when he delved more into serious topics, people started taking real interest. Soon enough, he was, by definition, 'twitter famous,' and his other social medias weren't doing too poorly either. To this date, his most famous tweets were the ones concerning LGBTQ+ topics, and Louis couldn't be prouder. His lesser known but still drastically effective ones were about feminism in general.

'Naked Attractionis taking a step back in feminism' in his eyes, and he wrote exactly that. It may or may not have been due to the fact that they'd cut his salary. Still, the statement was true. The entire premise of the show was to deduce between six possible partners which one that contestant wanted to go on a date with...all based on their physical appearance. Moreover, their bodies were publicly judged on national television.

Again, the fact that Louis still worked there was mind blowing.

"They can't legally make me do this," Louis huffed.

"You do realize you already signed on, right? We already had this conversation, right?" Lou huffed. "You were promised a large amount of money. Trust me, babe, if I could, I'd switch you places in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, our celebrity guest prefers men, and you're the only gay stage manager we have."

"Another problem here," Louis hissed. Lou opened her mouth to comment on something as she brushed contour over his abs, which he personally thought were defined enough as it was. "Who even is this celebrity guest?"

Lou looked up with excitement. "Harry Styles! You really will love this. He's only decided to come-,"

"Lou! Styles' stylist stabbed him in the eye. He's, er, requesting a new person," said one of Louis' fellow stage managers. Louis huffed. Of course, the celebrity would demand such a thing. It fit his snobby character. Louis hadn't heard of this celebrity, but he knew the types of people that signed on to these things were nothing less than self-righteous. How could they not be if they were willing to go on a date with someone purely based off of looks?

Louis chanted to himself why he was doing this. He reminded himself that, though twitter had recently made him official and started paying him to tweet, he wasn't in solid enough standing to pass up on the amount of money they were offering him to fill in for one of the contestants that dropped out at the last second.

So there Louis was, about to show his business to the world. The only pro of this was that his face and real name wouldn't be shown on television. Luckily, he wouldn't have to address this to his followers because he was about to do one of the most demeaning things in his life.

He guided himself to his tube where his body would be put on display for the live audience to see. They'd already signed DNR's to keep his identity a secret. That fact did not comfort him from what was about to happen.

Soon enough, Louis' good friend and host of the show, Niall Horan, stepped onto stage. Niall was a bubbly person in general and did a wonderful job at making this show seem less demeaning than it actually was.