not so typical

"Go! Go! Go!"

"Look at that Styles kid! He's surely the fasted kid to play for WSU!"

"He's going! He's going... and there it is! Harry Styles has led the Washington Wolverines to yet another victory!"

-

Harry gathers his belongings and makes his way out of the locker room followed by the numerous claps on his shoulders and hands messing with his now wet curls from the shower. He was elated. Him and Liam make their way back to the dorms and are planning on what time they want to leave for the frat party tonight. It was sort of a ritual, win or lose after every Saturday night game there was an explosive party to follow. Harry can't complain, it's especially fun after the winning games considering everyone sees him as this hero. Even in high school, Harry was lucky enough to be the "it" guy on campus.

"Tonight's going to be sick!" Liam says, now wearing a maroon long sleeve shirt and some jeans.

"You just can't wait to see Sophia, ready for some victory sex?" Harry smirks

He gets a pillow in the face as a response followed by, "speaking of sex, are you planning to you know... have any any time soon?"

Harry just shakes his head and puffs out a long breathe. To be honest, he just hasn't been in the mood and frankly no one has come to his attention. But he's made himself a deal that tonight he will be getting laid.

-

It's about 4 hours into the party and Harry seems to be in the same spot on the couch with a continuous growing crowd of girls surrounding him and getting him drinks. He can't complain. The petite brunette sitting on the arm of the couch is the only one he can sort of see getting with. She seems nice, not overly loud and obnoxious but surely not innocent. He can see the way she looks at him, with the mysterious glint in her eyes and the smirk resting beautifully among her full lips.

Yup, Harry Styles is totally getting something tonight.

-

He wakes up with a searing headache and a halo of brown waves cascading over his chest. He smirks... last night was fun. It's been about two months since he's gotten more than a quick palming over his boxers in his dorm in between classes. It was nice, nothing spectacular but it got the job done. He maneuvers Lauren off of him, he learned her name last night. He stretches out the kinks in his back and throws on his clothes. Once he makes it down the stairs he sees Niall his mate, sleeping on the kitchen counter with a tower of red solo cups on his stomach. Oh Niall.

When he gets back into his dorm room Liam and Sophia are cuddled up on the bed opposite from him, their awake but clearly not making any attempt of getting up.

"Oi! Look whose back! How was last night?" Liam says cheerfully with a grin lazily plastered on his face

Harry groans

"Shut up you twat, can't you see besides the fact that I'm not longer celibate I am clearly hung over."

Sophia laughs and sits up, making Liam frown.

"Here H, I have some pain killers in my bag." She reaches inside and throws him the bottle

Deciding that he feels gross and sick he grabs his shower stuff and makes his way to the community bathrooms to shower. Harry doesn't mind showering with 30 other guys present, truly Harry wouldn't mind if everyone in the school was present, he just loves being naked. He makes his way to a stall and undresses, putting his clothing on the stoop in front of his curtain. He turns on the water on hot, trying to scrub the grimy feeling from his body. He looks above the curtain and sees Tom, a kid from his Statistics class getting into the stall across the way from him. Harry catches himself staring for what probably was too long to be appropriate at the definition of Tom's back muscles. He tries to restrain himself from looking lower but internally loses as he sees the swell of his bum right above his boxers. Oh. He looks down at himself and feels flustered. He can feel his blood rushing to his dick but he just continues looking, staring at Tom putting his stuff together and waiting to wash himself. Naked. Harry's heart starts to beat faster and he knows he is sporting a semi but can't bring himself to act on it. You're just horny, you're just horny. He chants to himself. He quickly shuts off the water and wraps himself securely with a towel, praying that no one will notice his growing boner. He's never been so scared of himself in his life. This is not normal.