fourty

"Are you sure you want to see me working out?" Ronni asked Drew and he nodded, "I might work out with you." He said and she smirked at that thought.

"I dont know if you noticed or not, but Madison have been so off ever since she started dating Mariah." Ronni started, the two were walking to the gym since it was ten minutes away.

"Yeah i noticed, i dont know. I've been getting bad vibes from her anyway." Drew said and Ronni nodded, "Yeah like, Madison wasn't like that. I mean Rudy was ranting to me how close they were and ever since Mariah came they stopped being best friends." Ronni said and Drew frowned before wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"I think we should fly the rest here what do you think? have dinner and tell them the news?" Ronni said, changing the subject.

"I dont mind, i actually miss the guys."

"Should we invite Madison or?" Ronni said and Drew rolled his eyes at his fiancée, "Of course love, she's your bestfriend." he said and she nodded.

"Yeah, you're right." Ronni said before kissing his lips. When the two reached the gym Ronni gasped at the sight that was infront of her.

Tom holland was working out, His curls were all over the place. His biceps and how sweaty they are. Drew glared at Ronni before whipping the small drool down her mouth.

"Babe I'm beside you," He whispered in her ear and she blushed before mumbling a sorry. Ronni ran towards tom and jumped on his back, Tom laughed before turning around and walking towards Drew.

"Hey Drew- wait what?" Tom asked looking at her fingers, Drew smiled proudly. Ronni jumped off Tom's back and smiled at him.

"Oh my god guys! congratulations." Tom said before pulling the two into a hug, Drew pulled his fiancée beside him and kissed her head.

Tom's eyes winded and the two raised their eyebrows before turning around, Ronni's heart started beating faster and Drew's jaw clenched.

"Hey guys!" Cody said with a smirk on his face walking towards the three, "You should leave." Tom said standing infront of the couple, Tom knew that this time Drew would go Rafe on him,Cody chuckled.

"Its a public gy-"

"Yeah but i rented it for the day, you can leave." Tom said, Ronni looked at Drew and saw his face hardened.

"I wanted to talk to ron-"

Before Cody could even continue the sentence, Drew attacked him. Ronni knew that she couldn't get between them so she looked at tom and he quickly ran towards them but Drew pushed him away and kept on hitting Cody.

"Drew stop!" Ronni yelled but he ignored her, She ran towards them and tried to pull drew away.

Drew kept on punching Cody like there is no tomorrow, He would remember every single thing ronni told him about Cody and he would get angrier. Ronni sighed before running at drew and pushing him away from Cody. The two fell on the floor with Ronni on top, She leaned in.

"Cody is an ass, he would sue you and i actually need my groom in my wedding day." She whispered before getting up and walking towards Cody.

"Get the fuck out of my gy-"

"Im gonna sue your ass!" Cody yelled at Drew trying to get up,Ronni chuckled and pushed him to the floor.

"And i will sue you for hitting me seven months straight yeah? Get the fuck out of here before i continue what Drew didn't finish." Ronni snapped and The two boys looked at her with an amusement look before smirking and high-fiving each other in silent.