twenty-nine

"Action!" Jonas yelled, It was the last episode. They were filming the last scene where they try to get rid of the cross.

The Pogues were on the dinghy while rafe was saving the cross, "Rafe stop it!" Ronni yelled trying to push him away from pulling the cross.

"Sabrina, get the fuck out of my way." He snapped at her before grabbing the rope, She looked at him before closing her eyes.

"Rafe, its either me or the cross." She said, Rafe looked at her before looking at the rope. She hoped that he would let go of the Rope and pull her into a hug and promise her everything would change. Sabrina could hear her friends calling but she ignored them. She was willing to let go of her new friends and live a new life with Rafe.

But her heart broke when Rafe yelled a help me and people started pulling the rope with him, She shook her head and walked towards the edge of the ship, 'tears streaming down her face.'

"Where are you going?" Rafe yelled and she turned around before smiling weakly at him.

"You cant have both Rafe." She said before jumping from the boat, Jonas asked Ronni if she wanted a stunt double to do this scene for her but she refused, She likes doing these scenes.

She swam towards the dinghy and Pope helped her to get in, she smiled at them weakly and stared at the ship. She saw Rafe staring at her and she turned away.

"Cut! that was amazing!" Jonas yelled from the ship through the mic. Drew jumped from the ship and swam quickly towards the dinghy, Ronni laughed and helped her boyfriend to get in. Drew pulled her into a kiss and when they pulled away he hugged her.

"I Dont like this scene." He said and Ronni giggled at her boyfriend.

Ronnidowney: Cant wait until you guys watch season 2 x

3.5M likes.
4M comments.

Username: why is sabrina getting arrested?!
Ronnidowney: you'll find out soon!!

Drewstarkey: Rafe's partner in crime
Ronnidowney: forever and always😉
madelyncline: are you sure?

Hichasestokes: Thomas is one of hell man.
Ronnidowney: he is

Ronnifan: i cant wait!!