Thirty-seven

On the second day in New York, Ronni was depressed, she missed her friends. She missed Rudy and Austin, She missed Drew.

She missed his kisses, his hugs. She missed the way he would show her how much he loves her, she misses his attention. She took a deep breath before faking a smile and started talking to her dad and Sebastian.

"Aren't you excited?" Robert asked Ronni, she raised her eyebrow. "What?"

"For filming?" Robert asked slowly, Ronni nodded and Robert started rambling about happy she is and how her career is going up and up.

"I'm so proud of you Ron," Sebastian said and Ronni smiled at him, "Thank you." She said Ronni wanted to leave. She had no energy, nothing. She excused herself and told her father and her friend that she's going home.

"Whats up with her?" Robert asked as soon as she left, Sebastian sighed before shrugging. It was not his place to explain what happened between Drew
and Ronni.

"Maybe she's tired, or homesick." He said and Robert raised his eyebrow, "Homesick? But her home is here."

"Whatever robert." Sebastian said before taking a sip from his champagne.

Ronni closed her bedroom door and leaned on the door before taking a deep breath, thats when she broke down. She grabbed her phone and her hand was shaking. She opened her contacts and pressed on her boyfriend's number, But his phone was off and thats what made Ronni cry harder. She went and laid on her bed.

KooksPrincesses.

Ronni❤️‍🔥:
i miss him
i cant
i seriously cant
My heart is hurting
it feels like someone is stabbing my heart repeatedly
please
Where is he

Madybaby💋:
aw baby
please stay strong
We love u
Just calm down
everything will be fine baby

Madsbads😶‍🌫️:
Ron
calm down, its not worth it.

Ronni rolled her eyes at her bestfriends  and closed her phone, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes falling asleep.

Ronni woke up to someone nudging her, She opened her eyes and saw Drew infront of her. He looked like a mess, His hair was messy, His eyes were puffy. Ronni's heart ache.

"Drew?" she whispered, sitting up.

"Im so sorry, i didn't cheat i promise. I was shocked. Please ronni this week was a mess, i cant without you. i really cant." Drew said and Ronni pulled him into a hug, Thats what she wanted to hear from him. When they pulled back, Drew got up from her bed and kneed on one knee on the floor before pulling a small box from his pocket.

"Drew what are-"

"When you left, My world was crumbling down. I wasn't myself without you. I felt like i was nothing. Ronni i love you with all of my heart. You're my world, i know this is too early and just-"

"Yes Drew." Ronni said with a smile on her face, Drew looked at her and gasped.

"Wha-"

"Aren't you going to ask me to marry you?" She asked and Drew smirked.

"No babe, its a promise ring." He said and ronni scoffed before pushing him, Drew laughed when he fell on the floor.

"Im joking my love, yes im asking you to marry me." He said and then got up.

"Well, its a no from me." Ronni said and Drew raised his eyebrow before throwing himself at her, Ronni gasped and Drew laughed at her. He sat on her before grabbing her hand and pulling the ring out the box.

"No no!" Ronni said while laughing,

"You said yes first!" Drew said and putting the ring on, He laid beside her before pulling her into a kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you."