eleven

Drewstarkey: Date night💛1

1.1M likes.
57,975 comments.

Drewfan: i wonder with who?

rudeth: hmmm?

Robertdowneyjr: uH sInCe wHeN????????

imsebastianstan: ok i dont give u the blessings to be with Ronni, sorry kid.

username: poor drew ^^ 🥺

Hichasestokes: hmmm

madelyncline: only if they knew🤪

madisonbaileybabe: Wine night?
Drewstarkey: yes Ma'am.

Jonathandavissofficial: but i remember someone told him that he barely smiles?🤨

Real life.

"Can i be honest with you?" Drew asked and Ronni nodded, Drew was ready to tell her the truth.

"I was rude to you back then, because when i was about to admit my feelings to you. You started dating Cody." He said,Ronni smiled at him sadly.

"Im sorry."

"It's not your fault." He said but Ronni shrugged, "Im the one who's sorry, if i said anything sooner you wouldn't be in that toxic relationship." He said holding her hand, Ronni's heart clenched but she couldn't blame him.

She was the one who was okay with Cody hitting her, beating her up. She could defend herself, Robert took her to self defense class but she was weak when it comes to Cody.

"When did it start?If you dont mind me asking." He said and ronni sighed, before removing her hand from his grip and stared at it.

"It began the third month of us dating, we were at a club you know drinking and dancing. That was his idle date, anyway. some guy was staring at me and when Cody left to the bathroom the guy came and talked with me, he held my wrist but i quickly removed my hand, So instead of blaming him he blamed me, he said its because of the way i dress, how much skin i am showing. He took me home and he uh-"

"Hey its fine," He said when he saw ronni taking a deep breath, Ronni shook her head. She wanted to tell someone, She've been hiding it for seven months.

"He punched me, everywhere my skin was showing in that dress. he even uh," She said before flipping her hand and showing Drew her burned wrist. Drew's jaw clenched and quickly grabbed her wrist, kissing her wrist.

"He burned the place where the guy grabbed me, and i uh i'm sorry i just cant." Ronni said, she didn't want to ruin their date. She was finally on a date with Drew starkey and she's not going to ruin it by talking about Cody.

"Im so sorry that you've been through this." He said, ronni smiled at him before leaning in and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for being a good friend," Ronni joked and Drew groaned before rolling his eyes, Ronni laughed at him.