Three.

Ronnidowney: My babies♥️tagged: codychristian1

tagged: codychristian
1.9M likes.
37,700comments.

codychristian: i love you♥️

username0: hey ronni how's your eyes?
ronnidowney: they're good, thank you for asking babes♥️.

username9: i think she's better off without him. (Rudeth, madisonbaileybabe, austinnorth55, jonathandavissofficial, drewstarkey, madelyncline, hichasestokes , imsebastianstanstan, robertdowneyjr liked this comment).

username3: woah^

username2: even her dad liked the tweet😂

Real life:

"Does your dad know anything?" Cody asked and Ronni raised her eyebrow, she were sitting in the living room while cody was in their bedroom.

"Huh?" She asked, looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"Your dad, does he know that i-" he said before pulling her hair forcing her to get up from the couch.

"Cody stop it!" she said trying to remove his arm but he tightened his grip.

"Does he know that i do this to you?" he said before she shook her head quickly.

"Cody let me go!" she screamed in pain, Cody slapped ronni and she gulped.

"C-cody please," she whimpered.

Drew and Rudy wanted to check up on ronni since she has been MIA for the past week, they were about to knock the door but they heard Ronni screaming. Drew gulped and tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Whats going on?" Rudy asked raising his eyebrow. "Rudy please we need to open this door, like right now-"

"Cody let go of me!" they heard ronni screaming, the two guys tried to knock the door down but it wasn't working.

"Cody please, he doesn't know anything please." Ronni cried but Cody ignored her completely.

Cody Christian was an abusive bitch, he's obsessed with Ronni Downey. He's possessive over her in a unhealthy way. He wanted her only for himself and himself only. He didn't like it when guys looks at her, He doesn't like Drew Starkey because he was her love interest in Outer banks. He doesn't like Tom holland because he was also a love interest in the marvel movies. He despised every man that looked at her, talked to her, or even glanced at her.

Cody pushed Ronni on the floor like usual and turned around but he heard glass shattering, he quickly looked at Ronni and saw her looking at her hand with blood on it, Ronni put her hand on the back of her head and then stared at it.

The two guys opened the door and gasped when they saw ronni's hand blood and cody staring at her with wide eyes open, he turned around and shook his head when he saw Drew and Rudy.

"No-no its not what it looks like." He said putting his hands infront of him, Rudy rushed to Ronni's side and Drew grabbed cody by his shirt before throwing a punch on his face.

"R-ronni ar-"

"Rudy, w-whats happening? i dont get it?" She said, her eyes closing.

"No, stay away please." He said grabbing his phone and calling 911.