twenty

"So how is your day so far?" Drew asked before eating his burger, Ronni smiled at him and took a sip of her cola.

"Well, i had breakfast with my amazing friends. Lunch date with my crush and a party organized by my father. So far so good." She said and drew's eyes winded.

"How did you know about the party?" He asked,Ronni giggled. "Madelyn and Rudy are not good at keeping secrets, At all." She said, the two laughed.

"Ronni?"

"Drew."

"You know that i like you right?"

"You know that i like you too."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and Ronni smiled widely before nodding, "I wanna kiss you but we're in public." She said and Drew laughed at her before looking at the waitress.

"Check please!" He said and Ronni giggled at her boyfriend.

Ronnidowney: 23 glam😮‍💨

2.5M likes.
1.3M comments.

username2: Happy birthday!♥️
Ronnidowney: thankyouu❤️‍🔥

Drewstarkey: wow💛
Ronnidowney:

Madelyncline: Rocking 23 😮‍💨
Ronnidowney: Thanks to you😉

Ronnifan: happiest birthday ron!
Ronnidowney: thank you love!!
--------
"Are you excited?" Rudy asked and Ronni nodded, her father never fails at making an amazing surprise parties. They were currently sitting in a limousine that was dropping them to the party.

"The only thing im excited about it being surrounded by celebrities." Austin joked and Ronni rolled her eyes at him, Drew held her hand and smiled at her.

"Woah whats going on?" Madison asked and pointing at the two holding hands.

"Oh- uh you know with us getting ready and being rushed- Drew and i are dating." She said and the cast smiled at them before cheering.

"Finally!" Jonathan said, "My ship is sailing!" Chase said and madelyn nodded.

"And im the captain!" Rudy said before getting up and throwing himself at the new couple, they groaned and their friends laughed at them.

When they reached the place, it was fulled with paparazzi. Drew put his hand on Ronni's back and lead her to the entrance.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone yelled as soon as ronni and her friends entered, Ronni smiled and thanked them.

It was Scarlett Johansson, Sebastian stan, Anthony Mackie and florence Pugh who came to her first. Ronni's friends walked away but she held drew's hand when he was about to leave.

"Happy birthday Kiddo!" Sebastian said before pulling her into a hug and kissing her forehead, next was Anthony.

"Happy birthday Ron," he said and pulled her into a hug, Next was Scarlett and then Florence.

"Thank you guys! Oh, i want you to meet Drew." she said looking at Scarlett and Florence.

"Are you guys finally dating?" Sebastian asked and the two looked at each other before Drew wrapping his arm around her waist. They congratulated them before walking away.

"Tom! Zen!" Ronni said before pulling the two into a hug, "Happy birthday Ron!" The two said, Ronni thanked them before introducing Drew to the two.

Ronni's night was filled with celebrities wishing her a happy birthday,Harry styles came and Ronni gasped before turning towards Drew.

"Harry styles," She mouthed but drew didn't understand, "Hello love." harry styles said before pulling her into hug and kissing her cheeks.

"Harry!" She said smiling, "Happiest of birthdays. Honestly when Robert called me i was surprised! I cant wait until i preform. I miss it." He said and Ronni smiled at him.

"I cant wait too!" She said, "Step aside harry!" Shawn said. Ronni was fangirling on the inside.

"Happiest birthday Ronni!" Shawn said before kissing her cheek, After that the two walked to the stage since they're preforming. Ronni smiled and pulled drew into a kiss.

"Are you happy?" He mumbled against her lips.

"With you?always." she said before pulling him into another kiss.