Thirty-four

Ronni excused herself when her agent called, "Hello?" Ronni said.

"Ronni,"

"Hi Lana," Ronni said, the last time Lana and Ronni talked was when she got her Sabrina's role in Outerbanks, "I wanted to inform you that you'll be leaving in a week to Newyork, No way home will be filmed there, and I think the Russo's mentioned Atlanta too." Lana said, Ronni rolled her eyes at her attitude before mumbling a goodbye and hanging up. Ronni decided that she will tell her friends tomorrow and tonight to have a friends night.

PoguesvsKooks

Ronni❤️‍🔥:
we will go clubbing tonight
be ready at nine
love u all

Ruds🍑:
why are we going clubbing?

Chase🏄‍♂️:
why not?
we're bored
lets go and have somee funn

Madsbads😶‍🌫️:
Is it okay if i invite Mariah?

Ronni❤️‍🔥:
yeah sure

Bebe💛:
See ya guys soon

Ronni grabbed a black slit stain short dress and her red heels, She laid them on bed before taking a quick shower. After the shower she blow-dry her hair and decided to curl it, she put on light make up and wore the outfit she chose.

Ronni went to the living room and smiled at her boyfriend and two bestfriends. Drew looked at his girlfriend and walked to her, he grabbed her waist and pulled him closer to her.

"Breathtaking." He said before kissing her lips, after that her bestfriends pulled her into a hug and then headed to the club.

They all greeted each other in the club and frowned when they saw Sarah entering, "What is she doing here?" Madelyn asked and Mariah smiled softly.

"I invited her," Mariah said and the whole group groaned except for Madison, "Its just you're not respecting Ronni, That's just rude!" Austin said and Rudy nodded, Ronni shook her head before grabbing drew's hand and looking at her bestfriends.

"Its fine you guys," She said before looking at Mariah, "Do not expect me to be nice to you after the stunt you just pulled." She said and then looked at sarah who was smirking at Ronni.

"My eyes are going to be only on you, you better not cross me." Ronni said before grabbing her bestfriends and boyfriend, walking away.

"So low of you Madison." Chase said before pulling Madelyn and Jonathan away, Madison gasped before looking at her girlfriend.

"Why did you invite her? You know we dont like her!" Madison said and Sarah faked a gasp, "Ouch Mads!" She said giggling before walking away.