‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Thirteen☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Sorry for the slow uploads! I haven't been the best recently
</3
Have you watched Squid Game?
ALSO I GOT TOUR TICKETS AHHHHH

✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼

Staring at myself in the mirror, I started to inspect myself. Making sure I looked near enough perfect.

I checked my soft makeup was all blended, made sure my styled hair was in a place, my dress flowing but not revealing anything, my shoes not creased or dirty

Perfect

Well just about

I swung open the door and flew down the stairs to be greeted with a crazy Thomas and Damiano, dancing around the living room. Almost immediately Thomas spotted me and danced his way over, gripping my hand tightly and making me dance along with them.

We all laughed and giggled while screaming the words. Stupid, uncoordinated dance moves lifting the room. The song came to sudden stop and we acted as if our live tour had finished. Looking over to Vic, who was recording, Sophia and Ethan we all waved and bowed.

Laughter filled the air

Real laughter

Pure friendship

I was happy, at last

"Y/N, are you ready?" Ethan asked

"Of course!" I nodded, seemingly out of breath

Everyone waved their goodbyes before I shut the front door. Ethan was stood at his car holding the passenger side door open for me.

With a quick thank you I slipped in to the car and buckled in. Ethan promptly joined before starting the car and driving out.

"Where are you going to?" I questioned

"Time will tell bella"

The drive wasn't too long, the windows were open but the humidity swam its way in to the car, consuming us in to sweats. The car was put in park and Ethan hopped out. We were in the middle of nowhere. There was only trees and bushes around us.

Ethans hand interlaced with mine and off we walked into God knows where.

"Are you about to kill me?" I asked

Ethan laughed and replied

"Possibly, that's why you won't see anything around here for miles"

I laughed a his response knowing this sweet boy could never do harm.

We soon enough got to a spot in a small opening. There laid a blanket, fairy lights swung over the tree branches above us, a large picnic basket filled to the brim with food and a bottle of wine, in front of it all was a lake, swans lapped the lake with their offspring following behind them.

"Ethan, this is beautiful" I exclaimed

He led me over to the blanket and we both sat down. He reached over to the 2 wine glasses and popped open the wine, he passed me one glass and started to pour

"Say when"

I waited until the liquid was as the right level

"WHEN" I screamed making Ethan immediately stop pouring

We both tucked into some food just taking in the surroundings. Sometimes there aren't words to describe what you're feeling and that's exactly how I feel at this moment. I'm just, happy, but so much more then happy, I'm at peace.

Consumed by my thoughts I didn't notice Ethans finger gently tapping my nose, a dollop of icing being placed on my nose.

I look at him and smile, his camera pointed right at me. He giggled to himself and changed his lock screen immediately. The photo of me now on his Lock Screen.

"Ethan?"

"Yes?"

"I think I'm ready"

"What for?"

"You, us"

"You mea-?"

"Yes, I really think I am ready. The past few months with you has brought me more then then past 3 years combined, you're my peace"

Ethans hand made it's way to my cheek, looking me dead in the eyes.

"Tesoro, please. Will you be my girlfriend? I'll protect you every minute, make you feel loved and happy. I'll never let you have a bad day again"

"Yes Ethan, I will be your girlfriend"

Ethan briefly paused and ruffled through his coat pocket. He pulled out a small box and opened it to reveal a ring

"This is a promise ring, until the day you're ready to be my wife, you'll have this to show you that I'm always going to be here, by your side"
He said before sliding it on my finger, tears streaming down my face.

We pulled each other in, lips instantly connecting. Tears of joy pouring for my face.

Ethan pulled away and stood up, pulling me up with him. He indicated for me to jump. My legs locked onto his torso and Ethan started running.

"Ethan PLEASE N-"

We were now in the lake, gasping for a breath.

Our eyes locked

Smiles formed

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you Ethan"