The Deal

*The day of the deal*

"Get up! We're leaving in 10!" Shouted Ric.

"I'm up. I have been up for the last 20 minutes." Said Y/n.

"Listen up young lady. Don't get mouthy with me. If you mess this up, I'll mess you up! Okay?" Snapped Ric.

"Yep." Huffed Y/n. She put on her boots and tucked the gun into the back of her jeans.

"Remember the rules. You stay quiet. If I get shot, you get shot. If I see police, you get shot."

"Yeah I know the rules." Said Y/n.

They both got into the van. Ric had put the coocaine on the backseat. He also had some rope and a bag, which was odd. It looked like a body bag but Y/n wasn't sure.

*At the Location*

"Everyone in position?" Asked Hank.

"Yeah." Replied everyone.

"I see Ric and Y/n, they just pulled up in a tacky blue van." Whispered Jay.

"Stay quiet and keep eyes on them." Ordered Hank.

*With Y/n and Ric*

"You got the dope?" Asked the guy.

"Yeah. You got the money?" Asked Ric.

The guy smiled at Y/n and pulled out his gun.

"Please don't shoot me!" Cried Y/n.

"Did you even tell her the rules." Huffed the guy.

"Yeah I did Simon. She just doesn't listen. You want to do the original plan or not." Replied Ric.

Simon brought his gun up and smashed it against Y/n's head. Her body dropped to the floor, no one even bothered to catch her.

Hank told no one to move in until Y/n was away from them. But who said she would still be safe?

Ric tied up her ankles and her hands. Simon and Ric then carried her lifeless body to the dock before dumping her in.

"Move in!" Shouted Hank.

Jay ran straight to the docks to get to Y/n. Hailey shot the guy Simon in the shoulder and Adam tackled Ric to the floor. Jay dived in after Y/n and pulled her limp body to the surface. Hank pulled her onto the dock and checked her pulse.

"No pulse."

Jay got out of the water and immediately started chest compressions. He breathed into her mouth twice and then carried on with compressions. Her lips were blue and her skin was cold to touch.

"Stay with me Y/n! C'mon!" Shouted Jay.

"Breathe for me Y/n. Breathe!" Jay shouted one last time as he hit Y/n's heart hard.

Water erupted from Y/n's mouth as she choked and struggled to breathe.

"Oh thank god." Said Jay as he pulled Y/n into his chest.

"I'm okay." Coughed Y/n.

Sylvie arrived with the ambulance and a gurney to take Y/n to the hospital. They needed to check incase of secondary drowning. Y/n took in a lot of water and they just wanted to be cautious. Simon was taken to the hospital earlier to sort out his GSW but Ric was just arrested and thrown into the back of a police car. Ric was sentenced to 40 years in prison.

Y/n climbed onto the gurney but started to get light headed. The room spun and muffled sound were heard.

"Y/n. Y/n! Can you hear me?" Asked Sylvie.

"Um. Jay." Said Y/n randomly.

"No, it's me Slyvie."

"Sor-" Said Y/n. Her body fell limp onto the bed.

"Jay get in now! We need to get her to the hospital! And I'm gonna need your help if we want her to make it!" Shouted Slyvie.

"Okay. What can I do?" Asked Jay.

"I need you to hold her down so I can give her epi to try and get her to wake up. I think they may have drugged her." Said Sylvie.

*At the Hospital*

Y/n woke up on the way to the hospital. She passed out from being knocked out. She sat up too quickly after Jay revived her. She was safe from secondary drowning, so Jay went to sign her discharge papers.

"You seriously back here again?" Asked Will.

"I guess I'm just obsessed with hospitals." Laughed Y/n.

"Go careful saying that. Otherwise we might have to put you on a psych ward. And then you will never leave." Laughed Will.

Y/n laughed too as Jay entered the room.

"You ready to go kiddo?" Asked Jay.

"Where will I go?" Asked Y/n.

"To your new home." Smiled Jay.

"Wait. Am I living with you? Like permanently?" Asked Y/n.

"Yes you are. Y/n Halstead." Smiled Jay.

"That has a nice ring to it." Smiled Will.

"Well then, thats my name from now on if that is okay with you." Smiled Y/n.

"Of course. Lets go, we can pick up your stuff on the way home." Said Jay.

Y/n got into the car and drove to her house. She picked up her stuff from the house and then went to move into Jay's apartment. The guest bedroom was now hers and Jay designed it for her after they had a conversation about her dream bedroom the night she had stayed over.

"Wanna go check out your new room?" Asked Jay.

"Oh yess!"

"Oh wow. Jay I love it. Thank you so much."

"I remember the conversation about your dream bedroom and this is what came to my mind. I'm glad you like it!" Smiled Jay.

Y/n reached out her arms and gave Jay a big hug. In that moment, she knew what the word home actually meant.

*18 months later*

Y/n had been living with Jay for a while now and they had became a family. This was the father daughter relationship she has always wanted. He saved Y/n when she was at her worst. She had no hope left, she thought that she was going to be trapped in that house for life.

*Y/n's Pov*

"I am Y/n Halstead and that is my story of how I met my Dad."