Help Me

*Y/n's Pov*

I woke up with a banging headache, I could taste dry blood on my lip. My ribs were in pain and I was struggling to breath.

"Get up." Shouted this guy.

"I delivered that package. Now let me go!" I tried to shout.

"You need to let loose for tonight, take this tablet." Said the man. It would probably make me high and out of it so obviously I refused.

"No."

The man held my chin and squeezed the outside of my jaw. I was in pain so I opened my mouth to shout, that is when he placed the table on my tongue. I spat it in his face and kicked his shin.

"You bitch!" He shouted while kicking me in the stomach.

I wasn't in my normal clothes, I was in a pink dress that clung to hips. I was pushed out to a booth and sat around a group of men. One of them pushed a glass of Pepsi towards me. I took a sip and not even 5 minutes later I felt ill.

"Did...did you put the tablet in...my...my drink?" I asked. The room was spinning and my stomach felt like it was twisting and turning.

"Yeah I did. Wanna dance?" Asked one of the guys.

"No." I said. I took another sip of the drink and put my head back on the head rest.

*At the District* *No One's Pov*

Alli ran up the stairs to the unit. She looked tired and scared.

"Hey! You okay? Where's Y/n?" Asked Jay.

"They...they...took her." Said Alli. She was breathing heavily and her legs were tired.

"Its okay. Just breathe." Said Hank giving her a bottle of water.

"They kicked me out and when I looked back to Y/n they punched her in the stomach and knocked her out." Explained Alli.

"Alright, Hailey and Jay you are going undercover together and so is Kim and Adam. Your going in as couples." Said Hank. "Go get dressed, meet in the garage in 10."

After 10 minutes, they were all waiting in the garage getting wired up. They all had cams and mics on.

*At the Club* *Jay's Pov*

We drove off to club and walked in separately. Hailey and I both ordered drinks and sat at a tall table together. Adam and Kim entered and sat at the bar together but shortly after got up and joined Hailey and I.

"You see her anywhere?" Asked Adam.

"Yeah. She's sat in the booth to the right of the toilet sign." Said Hailey.

We watched Y/n as she stood up, she was walking wobbly and nearly fell over. I tried to listen closely to her conversation with the bartneder as she slipped onto the stool.

"I really think you should stay off alcohol." Said the Bartender.

"Mmhhm." Hummed Y/n.

She slid off the stool and walked off around the corner.

We follwed her to an empty room, where she was sat on a red couch, trying to unlock her phone.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I asked. 

Adam took off his jacket and put it over Y/n. We had found out before we left that security cameras captured Y/n being knocked out whilst they looked at the package and called Ric. Ric said to keep her there and get her high so she would stay out of his business. She had woken up in a pink silky dress after a female bartneder had dressed her.