Creave

After two days, Y/n was allowed to go back to school. She also needed to tell Jay and the unit about her father's deals. Alli was busy at break so Y/n went to the toilets to call Jay.

"Halstead"

"Hey, its me Y/n. I have information about my dad's deals."

"Okay. Great. Let me put you on speaker."

"So I heard that there is a big deal going on down by the docks and then he is sharing out the cocaine to 4 other places. Two houses in 118th Street and the other two are in some rich estate."

Jay went to say something when he heard something over the phone.

"Rich is probably a word you have never heard of." Laughed some girls as they walked into the toilets. 

"I gotta go"

Y/n ended the call and went to grab her stuff to leave the toilets. The girls smacked her bag on the floor and all her stuff fell out. Y/n told herself not to get angry so she bent down and grabbed her stuff when another girl kneed her in the face. Y/n dropped onto the floor and held her chin. It didn't hurt too bad but it scared Y/n. She didn't want to get into another fight. Plus she didn't want her dad to come get her. Y/n didn't know the girls because they were two years up but she had a feeling that they were friends of Ashley's.

Y/n stood up and looked at the girl directly in the eyes, clenching her fists closed.

"Oops! Sorry my knee slipped." Lauged the girl.

Y/n swung for the girl but she ducked and Y/n punched the mirror. The glass shattered and fell to the floor. Y/n screamed out in pain and her hand was dripping with blood, small shards of glass was stuck in her knuckles. Her screams were heard and a teacher came running in. She helped Y/n walk to the office and seated her down. Y/n's face was turning pale and she suddenly collapsed on the floor. The Principal called an ambulance because Y/n had fainted twice and then he called her Dad.

Who is this?

Its Mr Thomas, Y/n's Principal.

Oh. Just tell her to walk home.

Ric then ended the call and put his phone down, which then buzzed for the second time. He was reluctant to answer but did so anyway.

What do you want?

Your daughter isn't in any trouble, she has fainted twice and cut her hand. She is being taken to Chicago Med. I'm letting you know so you can meet her there.

Well I'm busy. So she can go to the hospital and then walk home when she is cleared.

Um. Okay. Bye.

Once again he just ended the call and got back to his work.

*At the Hospital*

"What do we have?" Asked Maggie.

"Y/n Creave. Punched a mirror and has cut her knuckles and still has glass stuck in them. We have given her morphine and stopped the bleeding." Said Slyvie Brett.

Y/n knew everyone at Firehouse 51 so they knew to call her Y/n Creave instead of Creed to keep her safe and so people wouldn't talk. Slyvie had called Boden to tell the others that Y/n was in the ER. Ethan Choi was working on Y/n and recognised her from the other day. He gave her oxygen because she fainted again and then stepped out to talk to Will because he noticed him talking to Y/n the other day.

*At the District*

The unit was getting ready to do a possible undercover mission but just needed information from Y/n about the times the deals are going to happen. Jay's phone buzzed and he picked up, it was Will.

Hey bro. What's up?

You know your friend you brought in here the other day. Y/n I think her name was.

Yeah. What about her?

She's in the ER.

What!? Why?!

This caught everyone's attention and they all stopped to look at Jay who was grabbing his keys and his jacket. He pointed to Hailey to come with him and then pointed to Y/n's picture on the board.

I don't know. Something about a mirror.

Okay. Thanks, I'm on my way now.

Alright. See you then.

Jay ended the call and explained to Hank that Y/n was in the ER. Hank said that they may be needed for an undercover task, so Hank got in his car incase Y/n's dad was there. And went by himself.

He arrived at the hospital in just 5 minutes, he walked in to see Will stood at the door with Ethan.

Hank rushed in but was pushed out the way when a young girl came running through.

"Hello? Are you a doctor? Asked the girl.

"Yeah I am. We both are." Responded Ethan.

"Oh thank god. My friend was brought in about 20 minutes ago. One of the paramedics was called Brett I think." Said the girl.

"What's your friend's name?" Asked Ethan. He knew she was probably talking about Y/n but for safety reasons he had to ask her.

"Its Y/n Creave." Said the girl.

Hank had been listening to the girl incase she was in danger. Will looked at Hank when the girl said Y/n's name and realised everyone knew her as Creave not Creed.

"Y/n's here and she is okay. Do you know where her parents are?" Asked Ethan.

"Yeah. Her mum died in a car accident when Y/n was 5 and her Dad doesn't give a shit about her." Responded the girl. "Oh I'm Alli by the way. Incase you need to know" 

"Okay Alli. You can see her but I need to take the glass out of her knuckles and stitch up her hand if the cuts are too big. But I will take you to her first." Explained Ethan.

"Okay. Thanks so much Doc." Said Alli.

Ethan took Alli to go see Y/n and Hank talked with Will as they walked into the ER. Will explained that some girl had made fun of her and something else happened but Y/n didn't say. He also said that the Principal called her father but he didn't care.

"Can I see her?" Asked Hank.

"You can after Ethan has sorted her hand out. He couldn't do it earlier because she had passed out twice. We don't know why though."

They were talking outside of Y/n's door because she passed out again but Ethan really needed to sort out her hand. So he was sat in with her.

"She doesn't like the sight of her own blood." Said Alli.

"Makes sense now. Thanks." Said Will.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Asked Alli.

"I'm Sargent Hank Voight from Chicago PD. Don't worry, Y/n's not in trouble." Reassured Hank.

"Then what the hell do you want?" Demanded Alli.

"We know Y/n and her name isn't Y/n Creave." Said Hank.

"Ha! You hilarious!" Said Alli rolling her eyes.

"They're telling the truth."