The Plan

*A few days later*

Y/n had returned home and tried her best to stay away from her dad and the mean girls at school. The team needed to get him for drug charges and endangerment of a child. Andrew was safe at home and told the police about a deal that happened when he was taken.

"Hey, Trudy. I'm looking for Hank, have you seen him?" Asked Y/n as she walked into the precinct.

"Yeah I have. He is upstairs in his office. Go careful because I think there might be a lieutenant up there." Said Trudy.

"Thanks. See you later." Said Y/n as she walked up the stairs.

She stopped when she saw a lieutenant just stare at her. You would never see children in the bullpen unless they were in handcuffs or with an officer for safety but Y/n had walked up by herself.

"You shouldn't be up here." Said the Lieutenant.

"Oh sorry. I'm just looking for Sargent Hank Voight." Said Y/n. She tried to address him properly so the woman wouldn't find her suspicious.

"Well you can wait downstairs." She said.

"Yes ma'am." Said Y/n. She turned around to walk down the stairs when the woman spoke out again.

"What's your name?"

"Its Y/n."

"You got a last name."

"Its Creave."

"Nice to meet you Miss Creed. Have you got important information for us." Said the woman.

"I have. Also how do you know my name?" Asked Y/n.

"Hank was telling me about you." Said the woman.

"Oh ok. My dad has a deal at 5pm on Saturday, two days time. It is round the back of an old abandoned factory on wheelers Street. Its called Wither's shoes. And sadly, I'm being forced to go with him." Explained Y/n.

"You going with him is a good thing. We will know your safe then and we will know your whereabouts." Said Hank.

"I need to go but it was great meeting you Y/n. I'm Lieutenant Crowley if you ever want anyone to speak to." She smiled and walked down the steps.

Y/n frowned and looked down. The team noticed so Jay got up and went over to her.

"What's wrong kiddo?" Asked Jay.

"Nothing." Said Y/n giving him a fake smile.

"You sure?" Asked Jay.

"Yeah I'm fine." Said Y/n walking over to Hank.

"What's up?" Asked Hank.

"Can we talk?" Asked Y/n.

Hank opened the door to his office and Y/n stepped in. Jay went to stand up but Hank gave them all a look to tell them to get on with there work.

"I can't do it." Said Y/n as she sat down.

"Yes you can." Said Hank.

"You don't get it. He is giving me a weapon tomorrow. He made it clear that if I shoot him or if he gets shot, so do I." Explained Y/n.

"I'm not going to let that happen. I will tell the team too." Said Hank.

"Thanks." Y/n said letting out a loud sigh.

"What's really bothering you?" Asked Hank.

"Where will I go?" Asked Y/n.

"What do you mean?" Asked Hank.