SHUT UP!

Jay and Hailey pulled up to the building and Kevin was on the other side with Kim. Ruzek and Antonio were round the back.

"Everyone in position." Asked Hank.

"Yeah." Replied everyone.

There was a screeching of tires as a car sped off from the building, all the windows were blacked out so they couldn't see who was driving.

"Move in!" Shouted Voight.

Inside the building, there were 3 girls. One was small, one was medium height and the other was tall.

"Go! Get out of here!" Shouted the tall one.

"But what about you?" Asked the small one worried.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." Said the tall one.

The girls left and the tall one was on her way to leave. She grabbed her bag and then quietly ran up the stairs. She got out to a metal stair way that is normally attached to apartments with a ladder. She had a gun in the back of her jeans when she pulled it out and tucked it in her hair with a hair tie. She hung onto the ladder and let it lower to the floor, she was trying her best to keep quiet but her bag got caught and the ladder hit the floor hard, sending her down to the floor too. Her body hit the floor shortly after and her left side was in agony. She was free she thought, she got up quickly, clutching onto her side when she heard a click.

"Stay where you are!" Shouted a woman.

"Turn around slowly with your hands on your head!" Shouted a man. His voice was deep but calm.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath but when she opened them again, she realised she was surrounded by more people with guns. She didn't dare speak but wanted to know who they were. She finally brought up the courage to speak and blurted out.

"Who are you?" She said shakily.

"We are asking the questions." Shouted a different man.

"We work for Chicago PD." Said a man with a raspy voice.

She was worried in this situation but thought why not add some humour to calm her nerves.

"Mate, you really need to invest in a cough sweet."

"Shut it! Get down on your knees with your hands behind your head!" Demanded the man.

She tried to ignore them and think in her head for every way she could escape but it was no use. She finally gave up and was then arrested and chucked in the back of a police car. The ride to the precinct was silent, she didn't dare speak, she was worried what might happen to her.

At the precinct, she was taken to an interrogation room and two men entered, one was a very handsome man and the other one was kind of scary.

"I'm Detective Jay Halstead and this is Sargent Hank Voight."

"We are going to ask you some questions and you are going to answer correctly or you will be in bigger trouble." Said Hank.

"What's your name?" Asked Jay.

"Fuck you." Said the girl. She was staring at Hank in the eyes to annoy him. She tried to make herself seem confident and brave but inside she was terrified.

"Don't mess around kiddo." Warned Jay.

Hank slammed his hands on the table. Hard. It scared the girl and she got up and hid in the corner with her head in her knees, rocking back and forth. She was heavily breathing and tears were streaming down her face.

Jay looked at Hank with a worried face. Hank left the room and closed the door quietly behind him. The whole team were the other side of the glass so watched the whole thing unfold.

"Really Voight. You scared her half to death." Said Hailey annoyed.

The door of the room opened and Jay stepped out to join the rest of the unit. "She isn't talking anymore and when I crouched down to her, she tried to squeeze more into the corner." Said Jay.

"She gave me so much attitude she annoyed me. I'm sorry I shouldn't have reacted that way." Said Hank feeling bad.

"No you shouldn't have." Said Jay trying to keep himself calm so he wouldn't launch at Hank.

"I'm going to apologise and hopefully she will talk to us then." Said hank rubbing the back of his head.

"I think you've done enough!" Shouted Jay.

"Remember you work for me Jay and I tell you how it goes!" Shouted back Hank.

"You just care about the case! The only reason you will apologise is so you can get answers out of her!" Shouted Jay.

The door of the room had opened but no one had noticed because of the shouting. The young girl was stood there with a gun pointed at the unit. It clicked and caught Hailey's attention.

"Uhh...Guys?" Said Hailey. She had put a finger to her mouth to tell the boys to be quiet.

"What is it Hailey?" Asked Hank annoyed.

She pointed for them to turn around. And shook her head with her finger to her lips. The rest of the unit turned to the girl with fear.

"SHUT UP! JUST PLEASE SHUT UP!" Screamed the girl.

Adam went to reach for his gun but the girl saw and pointed her gun at him.

"Don't move or I will shoot you! Move your hand away from the gun." Shouted the girl. He moved his hands away and put them on his head to surrender.

"Hey. Just put the gun down. Okay?" Said Hailey calmly.

"I will walk out of here unharmed. And we act like we never met yeah. You don't mention to anyone what happened and you don't look for me." Said the girl.

"Fine but I want one thing in return." Said Hank.

"Okay. What do you want?" Asked the girl. She knew it was risky agreeing but it was the only way she would get out. Alive at least.

"I want your name." Said Hank. He wasn't going to let her leave until he got one.

"Y/n. My name is Y/n." Said the girl.

"You got a last name?" Asked Antonio.

"Maybe." Said Y/n. She wasn't going to tell them anything else, they asked for her name so she told them.

"We asked for your name so give it." Demanded Hank.

"Fine. It's Creave." Said Y/n.

"You can leave. But we're going to follow you out so it doesn't look suspicious."

They all followed her out and watched her get on the back of a motorbike. It sped off leaving the unit just stood there in shock.