"Don't shoot me!"

'Dun dun dun.....' - I know, Im so lame lol.

Hey guys! I'm sure you're probably a little perplexed right now as to why I ended Escape at this point of the story and you probably have plans for attack, ha. But, I have a very good reason.

Recently, more and more ideas have been jumping around all up in my head as to what I want to happen in Ava and Lincoln's story. Because of this, if I were to carry on writing Escape, the story would just be too long. It was already over 65,000 words and I have another 65,000 to add. So...yes there will be another installment to Escape. I am definitely going to be working on book two as soon as possible and I promise it'll be even better!

Please share my story if you really loved it. I enjoyed writing it and can't wait to start the next installment. I'll post a teaser soon for the next book and reveal the name. Follow me so you don't miss out on any of this!

Also, I am thinking of writing the next one in Lincoln's POV. Let me know if that's something you'd want. Overall, I hope you enjoyed reading Escape. Comment on here to tell me what you think Lincoln might be hiding from Ava. I want to hear your thoughts.
______________________
Love you all. Every single one of you that read Escape and commented and voted! XO.