She Knows and Dinner

Adelaide saw Edward walk off with his Human blood singer

Adelaide saw Edward walk off with his Human blood singer. Her storming off back into her car, calling her sister, Rosalie, on her way home. "She knows!" She yelled. As she sped way over the speed limit.

"What?!" Rosalie yelled.

"I'm on my way home. I can't be there right now. Join me." Adelaide told her, knowing she would bring everyone home.

She didn't arrive home long later. And she stood in her room after breaking the two doors that led to her room before she sat on her couch. As she doesn't have a bed.

~~

Adelaide sat in the back of Rosalie's car the next day, watching Edward and his human blood singer walk into the high school, actually, probably skipping again.

She was so close to breaking his limbs off one by one.

~~

Adelaide sat there while she whispered with Roslaie about her disgust for the human girl

Adelaide sat there while she whispered with Roslaie about her disgust for the human girl. And she sat on the counter top and she watched as Emmett chopped the salad.

"How's my outfit? It screams me. Am I right or am I right?" Adelaide asked Esme and Rosalie as they waited for Bella and Edward to arrive at the Cullen House.

"Your right." Rosalie told her best friend before they laughed, before their mood would become dampened.

"Why did you give Emmett the knife? That's like giving me a knife." Adelaide told Esme and Carlisle.

"But Emmett doesn't throw them into the board we have." Esme told her daughter like figure.

"And then set the board on fire." Adelaide heard Carlisle add. She narrowed her eyes at him before she heard the front door open.

"I told them not to do this." Edward said as he got to the top of the stairs.

"Is she even Italian?" Rosalie asked as she held the glass bowl in her hands.

"Her name is Bella." Emmett told his wife.

"That means Jack." Adelaide told her Teddy Bear of a brother.

"Who's Jack?" Emmett asked her.

"It's a figure of speech." Adelaide told him before the human got to the top of the stairs.

"I'm sure she'll love it no matter what." Carlisle turned and told them.

"Whew! Get a whiff of that!" Rosalie commented.

"Here comes the human." Rosalie and Adelaide commented in unison as everyone looked up.

Esme walking forward. "Bella, we're making Italiano for you."

"Bella this is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes." Edward told the human girl. While Emmett waved the knife about, Adelaide grabbing it by the blade and started to play with it in her hands as she manipulated the metal to keep it sharp, and heat up in her hands.

"Bonjourno." Bella commented quietly.

"Molto Bene." Esme told her back with a smile.

"Given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time." Carlisle told the human girl. Adelaide rolling her eyes.

"I hope your hungry." Esme told the human and Edward.

"Yeah absolutely..." Bella started.

"She already ate." Edward told the mother figure, dampening her mood a bit. Making Adelaide and Rosalie get pissed off.

Rosalie smashing the bowl, it breaking into small shards at the two vampire girl's feet. And Adelaide throwing the knife onto her board before it lit up in flames. Before she moved her hands towards the board throwing water all over it after ten seconds of the burning and her staring into Bella's soul with her piercing eyes.

"Perfect." Rosalie said.

"Brilliant." Adelaide added sarcasm dripping from her tongue as she glared at the human, walking to Rosalie.

"Yeah... it's just.. I know you guys don't eat." Bella stuttered out to all of the vampires.

"Of course. It's very considerate of you." Edward told Bella.

Rosalie starting on Edward now. "Yeah, let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us."

"And if he finds out that she is a human, then he won't talk to me for another 10 years. I'm not doing that to save your ass." Adelaide told her brother as she got sick of him and his shit.

"I would never tell anyone anything..." Bella telling her.

"They knows that." Carlisle told the two daughter like figures.

"Yeah well the problem is you have gone public now." Emmett telling the couple in front of them.

"Emmett." Esme lowly warned the Teddy Bear.

"No, she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly." Rosalie said walked closer to the human.

"I'm not getting into shit with him just so you can have a relationship with this thing." Adelaide told Edward walking forward with Rosalie.

"Badly... as in, I become the meal." Bella told them. All of them laughing, Adelaide included before she stopped looked at the girl.

"Yes." Adelaide told the girl, knowing she would drink her blood if she could.

"The cute one's here." Adelaide told everyone as Alice walked through the open window, balancing on the trunk before hand with Jasper following behind her.

"Hi Bella." Alice said with her Bell like voice. "I'm Alice." Alice hugged the human, while Jasper stood by Adelaide them linking arms to keep them calm as they focused on the calm around them, and not the want to drain her blood. "Oh, you do smell good."

"Alice, what are you...?" Edward asked the girl.

"Don't worry Bella and I will be great friends." Alice told the vampire.

"Sorry Jasper's our newest vegetarian. It's a little difficult for him." Carlisle told Bella as she saw Jasper's gaze on her.

"Pleasure to meet you." Jasper told her, stuttering a bit as he stayed stiff, not risking to relax, in his own home because Edward brought the Human to a Vampire Zone.

"It's ok Jasper, you won't hurt her." Alice told her husband.

"He's not a Chihuahua, he has control." Adelaide telling her family, knowing he was just feeling everyone's thirst at once.

"Alright, I'm going to take you on a tour of the rest of the house." Edward told Bella.

"Well I'll see you soon." Alice told the human girl. Adelaide rolling her eyes.

"Ok." Bella quietly and nervously added.

"Cute." Esme telling the group with Alice as they were excited.

"I think that went well." Carlisle told them all.

"Clean this up you two." Esme told the two girls, who had started a fire and smashed the bowl. "Now."

Adelaide rolling her eyes before she walked off and she started the clean up. Boiling the water to a steam to get rid of the excess.