The Plan Is Complete

Adelaide ran in not long after Edward had done

Adelaide ran in not long after Edward had done. "Hey, I might not like that Human, but I have to be here." She told James before she jumped down from the balcony and she rammed James' head into the mirror where Edward's head was just a few seconds before hand.

Edward going to grab Bella as James ran back at Adelaide her moving out of the way. Him telling his human blood singer. "I'm so sorry."

Edward picking the human girl up, and Adelaide watched as James grabbed Edwards leg as he jumped up to the balcony, James having to jump.

Adelaide grabbed hold of James' ankle snapping it off, him not having one less limb, she smirked hearing his piercing screech. But Edward was still swung into the glass of a window.

Adelaide stayed with James for a second, holding his two wrists starting to boil the venom out of his blood before she heard Edward's groan before she lost her concentration. And as she kicked James she pushed both of them Adelaide flipping back to Edward to check on him while James got up from his collision with the mirror and ran to the human girl.

He bit and left some of his venom in the human girl before Edward tackled him, ripping up some of the floorboards.

Adelaide jumping down going towards the vampire. "Edward I've got him." Adelaide yelled but he just didn't listen continuing on his fight with the ruby eyed vampire, before he bit him. Carlisle stopping him with Adelaide.

Adelaide grabbing James. She focused everything into boiling the venom out of his blood. Hearing his piercing screams as she knew it was working. She knew Jasper and Emmett were ripping up the floorboards.

Adelaide knew the venom was out of his blood before she passed him off to Emmett and Jasper before she ripped up the last few floor boards and set him on fire. Alice jumping on top of James and ripping his head off as Adelaide started the fire, it combusting immediately turning things to char once it hit the fire, anything but her that would be.

Alice and her family throwing everything and anything into the fire as it caused. And she continued to rip James apart and drop his corpse into the fire as she ripped the parts off of him.

~~

It was the day before Prom, Adelaide was going off to Italy tonight, to finally see her love

She had one suitcase packed and one bag packed for the plane journey in the Volturi plane, which would be alone with just some of the lower guard members.

"Why doesn't Adelaide have to go through this?" The human girl asked Alice, the only one who tolerates the human out of the sisters.

"Because I'm going to Italy tonight." Adelaide simply told the human, as she collected her bags, as Emmett came to grab them before he ran back outside to her car.

"Why?" The human girl asked being as persistent as ever.

"Absolutely none of your business. I have some things to do in Italy." Adelaide told her as she grabbed her phone and flipped it open before she got to the front door.

"Why take so much stuff then?" The human continued with her questioning. Adelaide rolling her eyes at her.

"My rendezvous in Italy requires a little more than an overnight bag." Adelaide told Bella before she walked out of the Cullen house, and got into her car, driving off into the sunset, for her plane journey.

~~

Adelaide landed in Volterra and she grabbed her bags from the plane before she walked out and she hid her skin from the sunlight as she knew there were people all around the airport.

She sat in the car for two minutes as it sped through the streets of Volterra. She didn't message Alec the time her flight was going to be getting in.

It wasn't long before she got in and she walked inside of the castle seeing a new lady out there on the front desk of the castle. She just continued walking hearing the woman start yelling out. "Hey! Where are you going? You need to see me first?!" She continued as Adelaide ignored her and she made her way into the lift as the girl ran down some stairs to catch up to her, sadly to livt was very slow and she seemed to be fast going down the stairs.

As she walked out of the lift she head the human woman say. "Masters there is a Vampire here, I tried to get her to stop but she wouldn't."

And that was when Adelaide walked in, being her dramatic self. "My Love. She tried to stop me coming into my second home, of course I would ignore a human."

Alec turned to the girl who just spoke seeing him love walk into the main room of the castle. He sped into his wife's arms before he picked her up and just kept her in his arms.

"Adelaide it's good seeing you again after all of these months." Aro told the mate of his top male guard.

"It's good to see you too Aro, Marcus. Caius." Adelaide told the three masters, while she bowed her head down a bit to them. Her mate just keeping a tight hold on her.

"We will deal with her while you go off with young Alec." Caius told his favourite guard member, she was so much like his daughter, from his human years, and she thought of him as a father.

~~

Alec and Adelaide stayed silent on their walk up to Alec's bedroom, him having a bed for any activities they get up to.

But once they were inside of their bedroom, Adelaide was in Alec's arms in a second. "My Piccola Principessa." Alec told her nussling his head in the crook of her neck.

"I got to boil someone's venom out of their blood." Adelaide told him before Alec's lips were locked with her's.

Alec moving them to the bed within a second, pushing her on the bed, before he ripped her clothes off of her. "My favourite skirt."

"Shush. I know it isn't, and it was a bit too short for my liking Prinipessa." Alec told his wife, knowing it wasn't but she was being her dramatic self.

Before they started their multiple rounds for the day, before they would be drawn out for a day of training and executions the next day.