Plants and Sun

It was the day of the field trip, she would have to spend the day with humans, and third wheeling Jasper and Alice, as Edward would be around the human girl

"I need everyone's permission slips." Adelaide heard Mr Molina tell everyone as she got out of her car with her family, well Jasper, Alice and Edward.

She walked forward with her hand on Alice's arm as she was between the girl and Edward, walking towards the bus before they stopped.

"Stop staring, you're being creepy." Adelaide told Edward as she looked at him, as he stared at the human girl before she walked to the bus with Alice and Edward

~~

Once they arrived to the greenhouse for the field trip, Adelaide had her phone in her pocket, which was on a call with Alec, and even as he spoke she could hear him and he could hear her.

She walked with Alice and Jasper as the two girls looked at the different flowers.

And Adelaide picked some up flowers bundling them together for her diary. Which she wrote in nightly, as it connected her to Alec, whatever she wrote on it's pages turned up on Alec's copy of the book and she could sent him the flowers to him. And it would help continue the use of her powers.

"You think I regret saving you?" Adelaide and Alec heard Edward say as she rounded the back of the bus.

"Drama Queen, I don't get why he speaks to her." Adelaide told her husband, even though he didn't know the full story.

"I don't know." The human girl stuttered hearing the girl in heels coming towards her scaring the human girl more.

"You don't know anything." Edward told the human girl, as Alice and Jasper joined Adelaide as they walked to the human girl and Edward.

"For good reason Eddie." Adelaide told her younger brother, yet older brother physically.

"Hi, um, are you coming on our bus?" Alice asked the human girl. Adelaide with Jasper as she had her arm on his bicep.

"Fuck no. I want to speak to Alec in peace." Adelaide whispered to Alice and Edward as she stayed in place while Jasper was frozen in place.

"No our bus is full." Edward told the second shortest out of the group before they walked onto the bus after Edward hit the door, getting it to open. And she pulled her phone out of her pocket, putting it against her ear as she spoke to her husband.

"I am going to kill so many of them if I get the chance." Adelaide told him as she sat next to Edward on the bus. Alice leaning over saying, "Hello Alec."

"Hello Alice." Alec told her in his usual dull tone, which only perked up for his wife.

~~

Adelaide was sat between Jasper and Rosalie as she saw the human staring

Adelaide was sat between Jasper and Rosalie as she saw the human staring. "Will she just leave us alone?"

Before the girl turned away knowing the girl was glaring daggers into her skull, and if looks could kill, Bella would be ten feet under.

~~

She saw Edward by Bella. "Does he not get this. Stay away from here." Adelaide told him both in his head and out loud, whispering. But in her head she screamed it.

"He deserves to find his mate." Alice told the girl with her bell like voice.

"Yes, but she's his blood singer, not his mate." Adelaide told the girl as she gave her a look of distaste. "He will find his mate, but that child will not be his mate."

"Short Stack, you're more like a child than she is." Emmett told the girl pushing her with his hand, making her fall into Jasper.

"Rude, I'm the oldest here by a long shot." Adelaide told him with a smirk.

"Ok, Grandma." Emmett told her his booming laughter radiating in the cafeteria.

"Great times many Grandma, actually." Adelaide told him before the bell went and they had to leave for their lessons.

~~

It had been two days and it was now the only sunny day in Forks

It had been two days and it was now the only sunny day in Forks. Adelaide was at the Cullen's, ditching for the day. She just couldn't go out unless she wanted to become a walking talking disco ball, so she spent her day there at the Cullen's house.

Esme was in the garden while Carlisle was in his office, as she fixed around the plants there, changing around some of the plants, and he finished some reports and read some books.

Emmett and Jasper were playing video games, sat on sofa, being extremely loud, well, mostly Emmett but there was some yelling from Jasper as well.

Rosalie was in the garage, fixing the cars that needed it, being in one of her favourite places.

Alice was playing dress up with Adelaide. They were in Alice's room, as she picked out full outfits, from underwear to shoes to the actual clothes. Honestly they both love it. Adelaide was sending Alec pictures through the book, with him sending messages back of what outfits he liked.

~~

Alice was pulled into a vision not long after. "It's Bella."

"Oh, the Human." Adelaide told her, sneering hearing the human girls name.

"Edward!" Alice yelled running for her adopted brother's room.

"Fucking hell. He better not go after her, if he does I will personally maim him, maybe, boil the human girl's blood. Or boil his food's blood. Or tie him to the tree with the ice branches, they don't break." Adelaide told the mirror version of her before she stripped out of her outfit and then she walked off to get changed ready for hunting.

Hearing the door slam she knew her brother had run off after his Blood Singer. She wasn't even his mate, and he shouldn't have anything to do with her.