Last Day In Volterra

It was almost time for Adelaide to pack up all of her things and go back home to rainy old Forks

It was almost time for Adelaide to pack up all of her things and go back home to rainy old Forks. She couldn't wait to see her family again, but that also meant seeing the human she despises so much and saying goodbye to her mate for at least another month.

"Don't." Adelaide lowly warned her husband as she felt movement from behind her where her husband had been led with her.

"Yes." Alec told his wife teasingly as he continued to sit up behind her, having removed the book from her hands and placed it on his bedside table. They didn't actually sleep but they just used the bed for other things. "We have things to do, plus it's you last day Principessa."

"I don't want to go anywhere, I just want to enjoy my last few hours here with you." Adelaide told her husband as she turned to face him as she stayed lying down on their bed.

~~

It was later in the day, and Adelaide has lured Alec back into their bed. She was clinging to him, just never wanting to let go. Their connection was too strong, and they hadn't seen each other for a long time.

"This is nice." Alec said as he felt his wife playing with the rings lacing his fingers. Spinning them around his fingers, and relaxing both of their hands as she ran her fingers delicately across his marble like skin.

"God, why can't I use your last name legally?" Adelaide groaned as she threw her head back, annoyed.

"I know, someday. Then people will know you are mine." Alec told his wife, running his thumb over her soft lips, before she suddenly lightly bit down on his thumb.

"And someday is taking a bit too long to arrive." Adelaide told him once he pulled his thumb away from her lips.

"Well when that day does, we will go away together, I don't know for how long but for a year." Alec told his wife, making a promise they knew would be kept.

Before they heard Felix start calling them from somewhere in the castle.

"No, let him continue." Adelaide told her husband as she kept a firm hold on him, not wanting to move, otherwise she would realise she was leaving him for a few months.

"I kind of have to go see what he wants. We've been in here all day." Alec told him wife.

"Who cares. I'm going back to Forks later, I want to see you for longer." Adelaide pleaded with her husband.

"Stay. Who cared what Felix wants? I want you." Adealide told her husband still pleading but she started to kiss at her husbands neck, moving down from his jaw.

"And I want you too but it might be important." Alec told his wife. Her continually pouting.

"More important than me, your wife." Adelaide told him.

"Nothing is more important than you My Piccola Principessa." Alec told his wife, pulling her away from his jugular vein which used to carry blood. Just to kiss her on the nose.

"Now I'm going to see what he wants, and if it wasn't important I will bite his head off, but I will come back up here." Alec told his wife. Before he gave her a long kiss before he left their bedroom, Adelaide lying on her back, looking up at the ceiling, letting out a breath which she didn't need.

~~

It felt like hours, but it was only minutes later. "You are leaving in 1 hour. The place is arriving soon." Alec told his wife once he had joined her back on their bed.

"What so soon, why?" Adelaide said as she sat up on her husbands bed.

"We have a mission, some vampires in Russia causing some problems." Alec told his wife, which was what he knew, it was a lie from Felix to Alec but Alec didn't know it wasn't some Vampires causing troubles in Russia. .