Present Buying

'Hey Alec, I am going out with Rosalie for the day

'Hey Alec, I am going out with Rosalie for the day. I will probably have some trouble replying today. Love you xx' Adelaide sent to her husband as she sat in the living room, knowing Rosalie was getting her car to take them to Port Angeles.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping." She heard Rosalie yell from outside the house, before she stood up and made her way outside a a humans pace, as she knew that if she ran Esme would get upset about it.

Once Adelaide was outside she laughed seeing Rosalie smiling for once even though they were doing something they both didn't want to do.

"Yes, and can we just tell Alice we forgot to get that thing her gift." Adelaide asked Rosalie quietly, knowing their sister was lurking around somewhere.

"No! You will not do that!" Alice yelled at her two sisters.

"Why, neither of us like her." Adelaide asked her sister, groaning as she saw her appear from the tree line opposite their home.

"Just go and get her the gift, you know the place, it will take you literally five minutes." Alice told her sister, being demanding like normal.

"Yes, and we could take those five minutes to go get ourselves something else." Adelaide told her sister.

"Just go get it." Alice told her sisters giving up easily, which was not like her, but she knew that Adelaide was the least likely to give up in this. Alice walking back into the house, ready to go to school, Adelaide was skipping she just didn't care about being there.

~~

After singing many songs Adelaide and Rosalie were about five minutes away.

"Since neither of us want to go, you will pick out my dress for tonight, and I get to pick yours." Adelaide told her sister.

"Really?" She questioned her older sister figure.

"Of course." Adelaide told her sister as they linked pinkie fingers.

"Yes!" Rosalie shouted out as she cheered while driving, Adelaide laughing while she did so.

~~

It wasn't much longer till they arrived at the shopping centre and they parked Rosalie's car before they walked into the store they had been instructed to go into.

They were just trying to spend as little time thinking of that human. Especially for her party later tonight