Chapter 15- Tackle

Content warning: language, violence, mention of blood

*Hey friends and readers, 
So I've been thinking a lot about the next turn of events in this story, and I've decided to really pick up the pace and start incorporating more plot twists, fantasy/action, violence, and of course the smut will not come to a halt, haha. So from here on out, expect things to pick up very quickly! And as always, I really hope you enjoy this long chapter ahead. Let me know what you think, thanks so much!

Your body was a trembling, hot mess and your mind was all over the place. How could he instigate that and just suddenly leave? How in the world did he have the strength? 

You dragged your body to your bed, letting your back fall to the mattress, the blankets ruffling as your body made contact. You took a well needed breather, and contemplated on doing one of two things; the first, simply getting changed and joining Mikey in the living room, or second, taking a few moments out to release your pent up sexual frustration as quickly yet discreetly as possible. But which was the better choice? 

You had guests coming over, you needed to set some things up, and you also needed to make sure you answered the door. With so many things on your plate for the evening, you decided that it was best to deal with yourself later. And oh boy, you swore that Mikey would pay big time for what he did, later. 

You stood up, took your dress off, and walked to your closet to pick out a new outfit. You chose a pair of snug, black high-waisted cargo pants, complete with extra pockets and cute straps that hung from the waist as well as the thighs. Next, you picked out a matching black crop top; except this little piece was sleeveless and acted more as a bra than an actual top. The front had a medium-sized cut out, letting you display the perfect amount of breast and cleavage. And lastly, you walked over to your mirror, deciding to refresh your look by fixing your make up and rustling your fingers through your hair. 

You couldn't even deny it, you looked insanely hot, you secretly wished you wore this outfit on your date originally instead. Finally, you were ready to present yourself, feeling like an absolute baddie. 

Walking outside of your bedroom, you turned the light off behind you as you made your way into the kitchen. 

"Care for some water, lover boy?" you confidently asked Mikey, winking at him as you walked past him knowing his eyes were glued to you. 

There was only silence, you giggled picturing his expression to be stunned. You grabbed two glasses from the cupboard, placing ice cubes and water in each. As you were about to pick them up and make your way over to the couch, you felt two arms wrap around your torso. Now you were the one who was left completely stunned for a moment. 

"I wanted to thank you "Y/n" for everything. You appeared in my life out of nowhere, and gave me excitement that I haven't felt in so many years. The moment I saw you, I just... I knew I needed to have you apart of me. You're the most beautiful, breath-taking thing I've ever laid my eyes on. And now you know who I am, and you still accept me... the way that you're actually putting yourself out there to meet my crew. I see you, I acknowledge all of you." 

You smiled ear to ear, blushing like crazy as you could tear up in this moment. You extended your arms backward as if you were to hold him from behind, the position of your hands turning out more awkward than you had intended; you both started softly laughing, as he rested the side of his head against yours.

He got right down to your ear and whispered "I can't stop myself from falling in love so hard with you." his words made your entire body feel as if it was experiencing a pleasurable ache, your chest fragile in that moment.