Chapter 12- Car Romance

Content warning: language, sexual content 

*I know a lot of the chapters have been a little longer, as this one also is, but I honestly just really enjoy writing these; I hope in turn you love reading them too! 

It was officially dark outside by the time you and Mikey finally drove away from the Meiji Shrine. You couldn't help but feel kind of sad that one of the greatest things you've ever experienced was coming to an end; but you also took solace in remembering that you took several photos. The moment you remembered, you pulled out your phone, desperately clutching onto the memories that Mikey gave you. You flipped through each photo, experiencing second-hand butterflies all over again. 

"Your photos turned out really nice "(Y/n)" I'm glad you took a few. You should send me a couple of them." Mikey said, looking over and observing what you were up to. 

"Mikey, I feel kinda sad. I feel so selfish saying that, don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy, which is all thanks to you. But..." you didn't finish your sentence, afraid of sounding stupid. 

Mikey noticed the shift in your tone, so he casually pulled the car over, turning the 4-ways on. 

"What's on your mind, beautiful? I'm sorry if I did something wrong." the tone of his voice was sincere, and yet also curious. 

"No, no no no it's nothing to do with you. Not at all. We are perfect, I just... this was one of the best things I've ever experienced and I'm sad that it's a memory now. I wish I could go back and experience it all over again. You know what I mean?" 

He closed his eyes for a quick moment, smiling as he let out a casual, light laugh. "Is that all, love?" he asked. 

You gave him a sassy glance, your stare towards him saying "what do you mean that's all?" without actually saying the words. He started to laugh really loud, the sound making you also crack up. You both sat there laughing to each other, as you were still so genuinely happy, even if you wish you could experiencit all over again for the first time. Mikey put his arm around the back of your seat, his affection making your heart thud. 

"You're so sweet, it's unreal. Don't be bummed, I promise we'll have so many more nights like that. You're my human, and that means I'll always look after you, dork." he stated, his smile not fading for a second. 

You unbuckled your seat belt, leaning over to his seat. Your chest was in perfect sight, your breasts jostling around as you moved. He took notice of that, as his eyes lit up, wondering what you were up to. You shifted your hair so it was behind your shoulders, making sure the scent of your luscious locks intoxicated his sense of smell. And boy, did it work. His cheeks turned a cute shade of pink as his mouth was wide open. You loved seeing his reactions as you took charge. You felt so powerful and confident. 

You assumed a position as if you were about to crawl; propping yourself up on your hands and knees. Your fingers grabbed ahold of Mikey's button-up shirt, you aggressively pulling him to you. You kissed him with so much passion, using your strength to force his head back against the head rest of the seat. But you didn't stop there; your right hand slowly moved down from his shirt, past his stomach and onto his thigh, gliding your fingers across his leg in one swift motion. You finally laid the same hand on the furthest side of his seat, so you were positioned to have an arm on both sides of his lap. This left your body open and vulnerable, since you had to count on your arms to support your weight- but that was the idea all along. You offered your open body to him when he least expected it. 

He pulled away, catching his breath as he panted for air. "Fuck "(Y/n)" you're going to give me a heart attack... you're so damn sexy. And this is all mine, fuck. Ugh." he let out his frustrations in a ragged tone of voice, showing you that he was clearly turned on.