Chapter 6- Late Night Walk

Content warning: language, sexual content

*Another long chapter ahead, my friends. I hope you enjoy!

The two of you began walking down the street, his pinky finger still holding onto yours. The gesture was beyond adorable in your eyes. The tighter his grip became, the more sensitive you felt inside, and the more you wanted. You felt like holding his hand would be too forward since you did after all only just meet him a few hours prior. But your appetite for him only continued to grow. You contemplated on making a move, thinking about what you would do, what you would say... 

"So you mentioned something about the symbol on your shirt belonging to your Dojo, is that correct? I wanted to ask you more about it, but I never got the chance to. Tell me all about it." he asked, genuinely wanting to know more about you. 

"Aw, you're the only person who has actually asked me about it no matter how many times I brought it up tonight. I'm so glad, there's so much to tell. What do you want to know?" 

He slowed his walking, so he could focus on your face and your words. 

"I could tell how special it is to you by the way you get lost in thought. I love to see that. Hmm... what do you do there and how long have you been going there for?" he replied with sincere eyes. 

"Well... I've been going there since I was 12-years-old. My parents passed away when I was 10, and a close friend of our family that we've known for years, teaches there. From the day they passed, he took me in, caring for me when no one else would. His son "(h/n)" is the one who threw the party tonight, and also happens to be my best friend. He's like a brother to me. While my Sensei began training him, he ended up deciding to train us together; and in all honesty, the hard work never stops. From keeping our bodies in shape, to eating a proper diet, to aligning our minds with our bodies, to honouring our Deities, paying respects to our shrines, to forming our own special abilities... everything about martial arts is a lifestyle for us. It changed my entire life and made me who I am today. I have so much gratitude towards my home, all I want to do is become stronger in every sense." 

You finally stopped yourself from speaking, feeling as if you were starting to ramble while talking his ear off. 

"I'm sorry for going off there. I just-" 

He cut you off by pulling you into his arms. You stood there stunned for a moment, your body limp at first... it didn't take you more than a quick second to mirror his movement, extending your arms around his body too. You shared in silence, the two of you holding each other so close. His right hand moved upward, so he could hold the back of your head. You hadn't felt a hug like this- no, a connection like this in quite some time. Your heart felt whoosy, your shoulders finally relaxed, as your face rested in the crook of his neck. You breathed in his scent, feeling that much more allured to him. This touch meant so much to you. 

"You never have to apologize for something you're so passionate about. I admire that fire about you. But "(Y/n)" I am so sorry about your parents, you were so young and I can't imagine how that must have been for you. You are the definition of strong." he finished, resting the side of his face against your hair, also breathing your scent in too. 

Minutes passed while your embrace held strong, tension clearly building in the air. He became entirely dominant, pulling your face back to meet his, placing his lips on yours again, but this time with a lot more pressure. The weight of his desire becoming clear as he aggressively shoved his tongue in your mouth, asserting dominance there too. His hands slid down your arms sending goosebumps down your side, making you blush. He noticed your flushed skin, stopping. 

"Fuck, I am so into everything about you. I can't even conceal it. We just met and I can't get enough of you. Why the hell are you so irresistible to me?" he asked, almost panting. Your heart rate soaring, this moment almost felt surreal. You calmed your mind, and told yourself to enjoy it instead.