Chapter 11- Date with Mikey

Content warning: language

*This chapter is a little longer in length. Enjoy!

The two of you finally made your way outside, no idea where you were off to or what the night's agenda looked like; you couldn't help but hope food would be incorporated. After all, you didn't get a chance to eat beforehand, you were mainly focused on just getting ready. You took a sip out of your water bottle, trying to dull down your hunger for the time being. You slid your bottle back into your bag, as you and Mikey approached where he parked. To your surprise, he rode a motorcycle to your place. 

"Is this yours?" you asked. 

"That's right. This bike is precious to me, I love this thing more than anything." his pure admiration towards his bike was so sweet, like it was truly his love language. You spent so much time talking about yourself since you met, and you felt a desire to know more about him. 

"It's such a beautiful bike, I love it. Who knew you were such a badass." 

"There's a lot you don't know about me "(Y/n)" but you will in due time. So hop on, and let's do this thing." 

You'd be lying if you said you didn't feel a little conflicted getting on the back for one reason in particular. You didn't want to seem like a wuss, but you also couldn't not say anything.

"Mikey, is it cool if I drive us? It's just... my dress is pretty short, and even though I know I would have such a good time riding with you, it wouldn't be a tasteful sight for everyone as we drive by." 

"Fuck everyone else." he started laughing. "No I totally get it, it's cool. Besides, you probably weren't ready for Babu."

You stood there for a moment, laughter building in your chest. You couldn't keep it down, it just slipped out. "Babu, is it? Oh Mikey, you are such a treasure." a few remaining giggles left your system.

"What the hell is so funny!" he demanded. 

You got closer to where he stood, gripping his chin as you playfully brought your faces together. "You are; you badass, hilarious, surprising man of mine." 

His tone immediately went from annoyance to lust, him being enticed from the way you behaved around him. By the way you said mine. Maybe it was the first time he met his match, the first time someone kept him on his toes but also sparked so much fire inside of him. 

"Can I make a request than?" he stated. 

"Hmm. Sure you can, as long as I can have one too?" 

"Okay, you go first than." 

"Promise to take me out on Babu another time. I mean it." 

He paused as he smiled. "Of course, I'd love to. Anytime you want, you just let me know." 

"Amazing, thank you. Now what's your request?" you asked, curious to know what it is. 

"Let me drive your car tonight. You're not allowed to know where we're going. You good with that?" 

You were more than okay with this. "Yeah, sounds good to me. Treat my ride the way you'd treat me." you threw a wink his way. 

Mikey drove his bike to your reserved parking spot in your apartment's parking garage so it was safe while you went out for the night. You felt so attracted to seeing such a side to him, feeling kind of guilty that you couldn't hop on the back. But the plus side was that you had another excuse to see him even after today, so you weren't too bummed out. You rolled your window down, letting your arm hang down the side of your car, feeling laid back and casual. Mikey looked at you with a smirk, rolling his down as well.