Adelaide Cullen

Name: Adelaide Cullen

Alias: Ada (Jasper), Laide (Alice), Addy (Edward), Kitty (Carlisle and Esme), Ads (Rosalie), Short Stack Of Pancakes (Emmett), Sister (Jane), Baby, Angel, Princess, Principessa (Alec)

Date of Birth: 1027, August 24th
Date of Changing: 1043, December 4th

Place of birth: London, England

Turned by: Nomad Vampire

Species: Vampire

Powers: Control over the elements: Fire, water, air, earth and metal. And within her powers she can control blood in different bodies. 

Paraphernelia: Her necklace, which she got from Alec. Her board of knives in the kitchen at the Cullen House. Her wedding ring. Alec's black ring set.

Mate: Alec Volturi

Height: 4 foot 11 Inches

Family: Alexsander Ludwig (Father) - Deceased
Alec Volturi (Mate/ Husband)
Jane Volturi (Sister In Law)
                 Rosalie Hale (Adopted Sister)
                 Emmett Cullen (Adopted Brother)
                 Alice Cullen (Adopted Sister)
                 Jasper Hale (Adopted Brother)
                 Edward Cullen (Adopted Brother)
                 Carlisle Cullen  (Adopted Father)
                 Esme Cullen (Adopted Mother)

Occupation: High school and College student

Loyalty: Olympic Coven
Denali Coven
Volturi

Face Claim: Nina Dobrev

Facts About Adelaide:

* She was born to an Anglo Saxon woman and a soldier. She showed some powers when she was a young child but no one ever thought anything of it. She used to cause people pain if they hurt her.

* She first killed someone when she was 15, when her father murdered her mother and she watched, making his blood boil in his veins killing him.

* She was turned when she went out one night to find some animal to kill before the nomad came to drain her of her blood and he left some venom with blood left in her making her turn.

* She was found by the Volturi a year after her turning due to her killing her full village of 150 people, slowly, so she didn't bring any attention to what she was doing.

* She was taken back to Italy with Jane where she met Alec, and they started off their journey as mates.

* She and Alec got married in 1101 in the Volterra Castle.

* She became a member of the Elite Guard, and she became their most feared member alongside Jane and Alec.

* She left with Carlisle, to see the rest of the world. Going back to Volterra every few months.

* But now she goes back to Volterra in the Summer Break, and whenever she gets the chance for their anniversary.

* She has never liked Bella, and she never will.

Iconic Quotes of Adelaide Cullen:

Twilight

"How's my outfit? It screams me. Am I right or am I right?" Adelaide asked Esme and Rosalie as they waited for Bella and Edward to arrive at the Cullen House.

"The cute one's here." Adelaide told everyone as Alice walked through the open window.

"He's not a Chihuahua, he has control." Adelaide telling her family, knowing he was just feeling everyone's thirst at once.

"We all know I could rip you to shreds and do my nails at the same time." Adelaide told James, Victoria and Laurent as she stood tall to James, even though he had a good foot on her height.

"Do you honestly believe, we don't have a plan 'B'?" Adelaide asks Laurent as she walks past him into the garage.

"My rendezvous in Italy requires a little more than an overnight bag." Adelaide told Bella before she walked out of the Cullen house, and got into her car.

New Moon

"You have everything. And it's not because you're a good little girl who deserves happiness." Adelaide told Bella as she leaned against the living room wall

"I'm the safest psychotic bitch in town." Adelaide told Bella as she walked past her and into her room after she came home from the Cullen's house after being calmed down.

"Little tip, woman to girl. Don't piss off this lot." Adelaide told Bella as she walked into the Volturi's Throne Room with Alec holding hands just in front of her.

"Humanity is our greatest weakness. No matter how easy it is to turn off, it keeps trying to fight it's way back in. I let it sometimes." Adelaide told the girl as they stood on the balcony, as she stared at her phone, messaging her Alec.

Eclipse

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to run in these heels. I'd have blisters if I was human." Adelaide told the group as she perched herself on the back of the Sofa leaning back with her hands on the table behind it.

"I'm just a girl wanting to see her partner in crime." Adelaide said as she walked up to Alec, across the open space.

Breaking Dawn

"Do you really think I want to take a road trip with you, America's Most Boring, Self Righteous Vampire?" Adelaide asked Bella ask she held the girl's daughter.

"Oh, I've missed this place...... Said no one ever." Adelaide told the group as she walked to the field as the snow had piled thick.