Chapter 32

David and Victor hear a muffled groan and immediately cease fire. The lights come suddenly and David and Victor shudder at the scene in front of them.

Dom is restrained by cuffs to the wall and gagged and he has the bullet shot in his arms. He has a busted lips and a swollen eye.

Not far from him is an unconscious Mia laying in a pool of blood.

"Took you boys sometime to get here" says a new voice.

The tall frame of someone unknown starts walking towards them. David, Victor and their men are immediately captured.

David and Victor see that the enforcers helping Dom have captured them. The betrayal is sickening.

David is seething but he tries to keep a cool façade.

"I never wanted all this. I just wanted the girl over there. It's your fault that you guys came in search of her" says the new voice again

" Who the fuck are you?" spits Victor

" Sorry!! Where are my manners?? I am Connor Peterson your God of death" says Connor

" God!! Sounds so cheesy man" smirks Victor

"I thought you were the fun guy and you understood jokes" says Connor faking a gasp

" What do you want?" asks David

" I just wanted her!!"

" You can't have her"

" I am sorry you guys are in no position to make the - and just like that Connor falls dead on the floor with a bullet in between his eyes.

" DIANA" say all three men smiling

The door bursts open and storms inside a very angry Roman

David and Victor take the opportunity and kill their captors except for one.

Roman rushes towards Dom and help him up. David goes towards Mia.

Mia is laying unconscious but breathing.
David picks her up and Victor helps Roman with Dom.

The rest of the enforcers ask them to leave while they take care of the mess.

They walk towards the waiting car with Di in the driver's seat.

" Di" acknowledge all of them

" Mia" says Di in a sad voice

" She's ok. Let's go from here" says Roman walking to the front after settling Dom and Mia on either side of David.

Victor and Ro take the front seats.

Di guns the vehicle and in record time they are back at their bunkers.

The doctors are already waiting and rush Dom and Mia inside one of the rooms to check on them.

The nurse comes around and cleans the small cuts on Victor and David.

"Who the hell was that? What do they want from Mia? Who the hell is Mia?" asks a tired Victor

Every person has the same questions.

The doctor comes out and informs that Dom is doing good.

Mia is still unconscious and nothing to worry. They have cleaned her up and the blood she was covered in wasn't hers.

The team is happy and they inform Grayson about the capture and retrival of Mia. He is happy and orders them to come back.

The enforcers come back with the rogue enforcer as well. David asks them to tie him up and wait for further instructions.

Dom gets up by now and joins the team with a hot cup of coffee.

" Ro! Can you pick up Mia and put her on my lap. I need her close" says a distressed Dom

Roman immediately goes and picks Mia up and puts her on Dom's lap. He adjusts himself so that she can put her head on his chest.

Dom blows a satisfied breath and kisses her head and holds her closer. Victor has Di snuggling up to him.

Roman pulls up David to him and everyone sit with their partners in silence.

Everyone are thankful and in love with each other. They blank out and let the love and care engulf them from their loved ones.

They sit that way for a while. Dom has his hands inside of Mia's shirt and absently keeps rubbing the tattoo under her boobs that says Dom's Gal!!

Feeling her tattoo is his new obsession. It's either he is feeling her tattoo or one of his hand is palming her arse. He just needs her close and near to him.

" I have something to show" says David

" Even I have something" says Dom.He asks one of them to get his pant.

David gets both their pants.

" Empty out the pockets " says Dom

David nods and empty out both the pants pockets.

The content that falls out makes everyone gasp. David is shocked seeing the content that Dom has and vica versa.

Diana shakingly picks up the pictures and takes in huge gulp of air to supress the bile rising.

Diana can't take it anymore and she rushes to the bathroom and empty the contest.

David, Roman and Victor are is pure rage. Dom is beyond furious.

On the table lies the picture of Ed and Mia.

Mia is in her younger days and is naked and tied up with welt marks having marred her skin. Some pictures are of Mia smiling and 1†2holding a baby Ed.

One picture is of Mia tied up naked and there is a man who's face isn't seen pointing his naked dick towards Mia's pussy.

Then there are pictures of Mia in her college uniform and army uniform. Dom shudders seeing the recent pics of Mia.

He knows that Mia is as vulnerable as she was even with them. Dom feels hopeless and inadequate seeing the pics.

Then there are pics if Ed that have been crossed.

David immediately sends the pics to Grayson and burns up all the pics of Mia.

They have no idea what or who is doing all this. The only rational explanation is Rogue. But why would he do this??

Mia stirs in her sleep and Dom is looking at her intensely.

She opens her eyes and is greeted by Dom's mesmerizing eyes and his warm embrace.

" Hi!" croaks Mia

" I love you" says Dom and captures her lips in a slow passionate kiss and pulling her impossibly closer to him.

Follow me on Insta Iammai2228
Vote, comment and