Chapter 36

Vaughan Rogue:

I am Vaughan Rogue a muli billionaire who  practically rules the world. There is nothing I cannot have. I am one of the powerful persons.

I love to play extreme games that has my adrenaline pumping. I love the wicked games like torturing people. I get a high in seeing them in constant fear. I love the fact that I give them an illusion that they have escaped my clutches but in fact they are still under my mercy.

I like to toy with them, with their feelings, their fears. I love the sight of their fear, their laboured breath and their final breath. It's a twisted dark game but then I love it.

I love my wealth but that does not give me the rush I need. I need something more powerful something that makes me invincible. I need the power to make people bend to my will. I want to be the greatest like Alexander the Great, Adolf Hitler or Vaughan Rogue the rogue-est.

I have no idea why I am summoned at Kunlun. Nevertheless I drag my arse to the place.

" Took you long to get here" the voice says

" Yeah!" I respond nonchalantly.

"Did you get my message? The things you need to know and do"

" Yeah" I say again

" Good! Now start off with your mission" says the voice.

I have been contacted by this voice a few times now. This voice has helped achieved the impossible. If today I am at this level is because of this voice. It's payback time to the voice so here I am on my new mission.

I am directed to a house which must have seen better days in the past. I get inside and see a lot of unknown faces.

I see few men and women wandering around the house. My instruction was to meet a little girl and her brother. I go in search of them.

I go to the backyard and see a girl who is probably in her high school with her little brother sitting on a swing hanging from the tree.

I walk towards them and stand still waiting for them to see me. But the siblings are lost in their own world. I see the girl is staring far way with unshed tears in her eyes. The little boy is tugging her dress to get her attention.

As I approach them I clear my throat. They both snap their head in my direction. I can sense their fear. The girl pushes the boy behind her. They both are literally shaking with fear. I love that and my adrenaline is pumping back looking at their fear.

The girl is beautiful for her age. The fear in her eyes with the beauty she carries makes my dick twitch. I will have her at any cost before she breaths her last. It's going to be a fun ride with her. I want to plunder her tight pussy and her mouth before I kill her. I know I will have to wait for a few years till that can come true.

I am a monster but I will fuck her only when she comes of age and when she has the right things stuffed at the right places. Right now she looks like a scarecrow a beautiful scarecrow. I need to change my tactics to get close to them.

" Hello kids!"I greet them with my charming smile.

They don't say anything and keep staring at me. I put my hand into my pant pockets and pull out few chocolates. I can see both the siblings eyes go wide. I extend my hands towards them and they first hesitate but slowly reach out for the chocolate.

I let them take it and in a blink of an eye they have gobbled the chocolate and looking at me for more. I love it and I think I have made a contact with them.

I smile and pull out more chocolates. They slowly walk towards me and sit next to me. I make the girl sit next to me and caress her hair. I know this is wrong but I can't help it with her beauty and her fear. She tilts her head and looks at me and I again give her my smile. She slowly smiles at me so does the little boy.

I see one of the men walking towards us. He has a scowl on his face and looks at me suspiciously. I look back at him with no emotions.

"You dirty filth get your arse back home and start cleaning the house. We are not giving you food for you to sit around and eat" he shouts.

The girl and the boy finch at his words and get up immediately. I see the fear they have for him and it makes me angry. That fear they have should be only for me and not him. I pull both the kids gently and make them sit.

The man and the kids are confused. I walk up to the man and punch him hard. He has one of his teeth fallen on the ground. He is speechless.

" Next time you shout at them remember my punch" I tell him lowly. He vigorously nods his head and runs away.

The little boy is happy and clapping his hands. I love it when they trust me blindly and the fear they have when they get to know the real me sets me high. Right now that is what is going to happen to these siblings. I have been asked to keep them alive till the girl reaches her 21st birthday and that's a long long way.

Both the siblings run towards me and hug me.

" Hi I am Vaughan Rouge" I say

" I am Mia" the girl says with a smile

" I am Edmund " says the boy in his baby language.

They smile at me and it makes my monster to make sinister plans to hurt them.