Chapter 2

So Mia proceeds to tell her story. The only reactions both Greyson and Rose have is anger and more anger.
The way Greyson was clenching his jaw Mia thought that he would pop out a nerve.

Rose is a crying mess. But Mia hasn't shed even a drop of tear. Rose hugs her for a long time and feels that she could not have met a girl more braver then her who had endured so much torture in her life and still managed to be sane. Greyson makes a promise to avenge Mia and he would definitely kill him.

Rose offers to shift to Greyson's house until Mia and Ed settle down. Rose is single like Greyson. She is glad to have found Mia and Ed who would
keep her busy and full of life. Rosa and Greyson like each other but have not confessed yet!

Lucy is in constant touch with Greyson revealing to him that Mia's family is searching for her like maniacs and one of the men Vance Rogue who tortured Mia has almost turned a monster. He had even gone to her school to enquire the staff and classmates about her. The only good thing about it was Mia had never mentioned any of her friends' names
at home.

It's almost a month now that Mia is staying at Greyson's. She feels that she is a burden on them. Mia and Ed have made progress in their behaviour.
Mia's nightmares are a different story. Almost every night either Greyson or Rose are always comforting her and making her sleep in their arms consoling her. Greyson's heart goes out to Mia.

Mia wants to work or at least go back to college if it's an option. She is a very bright student. She finished her senior year at 16 itself. She always wanted to pursue an Engineering degree in computers. She doesn't think college is an option as of now and thinks she should work at least to send Ed to school. She should start
searching for a different house as well.

"Hmmm.... I wanted to talk to you" says Mia to both Rose and Greyson. Even though it has been a month staying with them Mis doesn't know what to call them and generally goes near to them to talk so that she doesn't have to call them their names.

"Yes, Sweetheart what is it about?"asks Greyson. He has taken a liking to Mia so much that he wants to adopt Mia and Ed officially.

"I was wondering if I could get a job somewhere so that I could stay elsewhere and also start sending Ed to school" says Mia nervously.

"What?? You working isn't an option Mia. And about Ed going to school I have shortlisted a few schools for him. We wanted to discuss it with you.I also got your certificates from your old school without giving away much of your details. I see that you have a passion for computers and I want you to apply to Universities so that you can go to college and finish your graduation. I will be funding both your education"says Greyson sternly.

"No... No you have already done so much for us I don't think it's fair to accept anything else. I don't think even my own relatives would have done so much for me"says Mia

"But I am sure your Father would have done much more right?"says Greyson.

"Yes he would have. In fact he was the one who helped me love computers so much"says Mia fondly thinking about her father.

"So.... Mia listen and listen carefully. I am not allowing you to go anywhere since I have decided to adopt you and Ed officially"says Greyson that is only if you both want me as your fath...

Mia lunged into Greyson's arms even before he could finish saying father. He catches her in time and hugs her tightly. Mia sobs into his chest and he places a chaste kiss on her
head. Ed also squeaks in happiness seeing Greyson catch Mia and he also throws himself on Greyson thinking it was a game.

Greyson feels that he is the happiest person alive right now.

Greyson is in one of the top positions in a Secret Service Organisation. He has a few teams that he needs to spearhead them from protection to hostage crisis to assassinate top terrorist men.

He also heads one of the Elite teams which has become his family right now. He is their handler helping them with everything. The good news of becoming a father has to be given to them first thing in the morning though they are somewhere in the middle of a desert trying to stay alive and finish the mission.

According to Greyson the Elite team is a bunch of pups who are reckless. They call him Green Man.

Greyson has a peaceful sleep in a long time now. He is happy to have someone to come home to now more like 3 people in case Rose agrees to move in permanently.

"Good Morning my puppies"says Greyson is a very chirpy voice to his team through his ear piece.

"Good Morning Greeman!! What's with the happy voice. Did you and Doc get laid finally old fella"says a deep Baritone voice.

"Dominic!! I didn't get laid you stupid pup. Can't a man be happy" whines Greyson.

"Of course! a man can be happy but, you can never even smile let alone be happy"says another deep voice.

"Cut the crap Victor," says Greenman.

"Ok! Greenman why are you so happy"asks a sweet female voice.

"Ah! My favourite Girl Diana. You are the best. I am happy because I got myself a daughter and a son"says Greenman almost shouting into the earpiece.

"What the fuck" shreaks two more manly voices

"Stop cursing David and Roman"says Greenman.

"Everyone gets themselves a wife or a girlfriend. You got yourself a daughter and a son Oh My God how insane can you get"says Victor

"I thought you guys would be happy for me!! Those two are a ray of sunshine in my empty life and I am not going to be put down by a bunch of Pups like you"says Greenman feeling really hurt.

"We are really sorry . We didn't mean to hurt you Greenman. If you are happy then we are happy too. So we will come down to meet your kids once we finish our mission"says
Roman.

"But you are still officially insane, old man,"says Dominic.

"One more time you call me Old I will leave stranded in the desert"says Greenman

Vote, Follow and Comment 🥰