Chapter 28

Once Mia sleeps Dom goes out to check the decorations that he and his group had done for her birthday.

Dom walks back to his room and leaves a trail of butterfly kisses on her face, then her neck and between her breast.

" Wake up sweetheart" calls out Dom softly

" 5 minutes ... I just slept" says Mia turning the other way to sleep

Dom grins and shakes his head

" Baby please get up" says Dom again shaking her

Mia gets up and squints her eyes  trying to adjust to the light

Dom without warning scoops her in his arms and Mia squeaks.

He walks out to the place where the decorations are made.

Mia's sleep is all vanished when she looks at the decorations. She is put down on the floor. Even before she can react she is pulled into a bone crushing hug by David and Roman.

Then she is passed onto Victor and Diana.

" Happy Birthday" scream all of them together

Mia is shocked and happy at the same time. She has tears in her eyes

" You guys remembered?"whispers Mia and has more tears streaming down her cheeks.

David hugs her tight and places a kiss on the crown of her head.

" We never forget love" says Roman and wipes her tears

" Come on cut the so called cake" says Di rolling her eyes looking at the so called cake

Mia laughs and runs towards the cake . The cake isn't very great but it looks like a cake.

After they cut the cake and wish her everyone retire back to sleep. Dom again carries her back to the room.

As soon as they enter the room Dom shuts the door and places her on the floor. He pushes her to the nearest wall and captures her lips in a slow kiss.

" I am going to make you mine today and I can't wait anymore Mia" says Dom inbetween his kisses

" Hmmm" says Mia not able to make any word.

" Today you are going to show me your tattoo" says Dom huskily

Mia suddenly becomes bold and pushes him towards the bed. Dom falls on the bed and props on his elbow looking at Mia.

Mia stands on the bed and unties her hair. Dom is looking at her with desire.

Mia slowly unbuttons her shirt from below. First her belly button is seen and she runs her fingers on her stomach sensually. Dom gulps audibly.
She then opens another button and her boobs are peeking out a little. She has no bra underneath.

Dom is a hot and bothered. His plan of making her hot and bothered back fired on his face.

Mia stops opening her buttons and slowly slides her hand around her pants waist and slowly peels them down. She turns the other way and purposely bends to give him a view of her tight arse.

" Woman you are killing me here" whines Dom

" Patience" says Mia huskily.

Dom keeps adjusting his pants. He is fully turned on seeing Mia slender long legs. Mia turns around again and jiggles her arse and that is all Dom is able to take.

He suddenly gets up wraps her up in his arms and puts her underneath him.

" You naughty vixen" growls Dom
and Mia squeaks and laughs

Dom rips of her shirt's button and directly puts one of her peaked nipple on his mouth and he moans loudly.

Mia is completely at his mercy and she is loving it. He literally smooches her nipples like he is tongue kissing it. He's biting, sucking and licking her boobs and driving her to the brink of insanity.

He does the same with the other one as well. He now removes her shirt and turns her to her side and lifts her hand and then he freezes looking at her tattoo. He gets emotional.

" Dom's my world & I'M Dom's Gal" embossed are the tattoos on her smooth soft skin.

He suddenly pulls her into a tight hug.
He kisses her slow and passionately peppering more kisses on her lips before going back to the tattoo.

He traces every letter with his finger and kisses every letter. He then traces every letter again with his tongue.

Mia can't take all the pleasure and is withering below him.

" Dom please" says Mia pleading

Dom turns her and looks at her heatedly. He kisses her and lips again and removes his clothes.

He needs her more than ever. He has never had anyone love him so much. He feels possessive and protective about her ten folds. Her first tattoo and she decides to tattoo his name and he feels honoured and over whelmed.

" This is going to hurt baby" says Dom and slides his finger first and Mia arches her back. He puts in another one and she whimpers. He starts to pump her faster and within seconds she comes undone and it's a beautiful sight for Dom.

He is proud since he is the one to give her all of this pleasure. He wants to take her raw and wants to make babies as soon as possible. He can't wait to start a family with her.

He knows he's being selfish and he doesn't care.He takes out his stiff cock in his hand and Mia looks at it and blushes hard.

" Feel it" rasps Dom

Mia takes it in her hand and she turns red. She slowly kisses the head and licks the entire length. Dom throws his head back and growls.

" Miaaaa" says Dom hoarsely

He pushes her back on the bed and settles between her legs. He pushes his member slowly inside of her. She gasps at the intrusion.

He suddenly rams into her and she screams. He kisses her mouth and drinks in all her moans and screams.

It's all about him tonight and he is dam well making sure of it. He is unleashing his lust and desire on the love of his life after 3 years of wait.

He now turns her around and takes her from the back as well. He has taken her in every possible position and Mia is exhausted and tired.

" Stop Dom I can't anymore" whines Mia feeling soar all over.

" Please baby this is the last time"

" You said that before you took me 4 more times"

" Hmmm... This is the last" says Dom and captures her lips.

He doesn't have to work hard to be turned on because just as small as her smell turns him on.

He thrusts her with his carnal urges and both of them cum together. He places his forehead on hers

" I love you Mia. I fucking love you so much. You are my life" says Dom looking at her with adoration and love.

" I love you too Captain" says Mia and closes her eyes.

Dom is a satisfied man. He cleans her up and dresses her and pulls a cover over her.

Dom looks at his watch and smirks. It's almost 5 in the morning. He feels good about himself since he took her all night and ever more prouder about his mate who allowed him to have his ways with her.

Vote comment and Share 🥰
Follow me on Insta Iammai2228