Message to all followers from...

I like Wattpad. I really do. I opened my account about 7 or 8 months ago but did not post anything until a month or 2 ago. So far I have been impressed with a lot of the writers. VERY IMPRESSED. There are some great story tellers here. Some fine poets (and I am not really that in love with poetry). 

What I have not been impressed with is Wattpad itself. I walked on here the moment they started having problems with notifications and other things. I walked into a real mess. People pour their hearts out in stories, poems, rants, and much more just so they can hit a brick wall called "Wattpad".  Seriously Wattpad, these guys deserve better from you. 

I am no writer. Never claimed to be. I don't want to write books and make money with writing. I have no desire to be published and have fans.  I just like to write. That is all. The day I choose to make money off of writing is the day the words stop. I am not much of a fiction writer either. I have maybe 2 fiction pieces on here. I write about the things I know. Things I see and have been a part of. My writing will never go further than that and I am perfectly fine with that. But if I am no writer, I am sure as hell a reader. I can do that just as well as the professionals. As a reader I can tell you that I am upset with you Wattpad. The writers deserve better.

Writing, any writing, is not complete without someone reading it. It is the final step of a writers story. It is useless if someone does not read it. Incomplete. That is not right Wattpad. 

I've only been here a couple of months and I am tired of getting messages from people begging to have their stuff read. It's not right. They are not comfortable with it. They too are tired of seeing "Message to all followers from... Hey guys, it's me, Wattpad is still broken, read my stuff". 

So Wattpad suck it up. Fix this thing. Give these guys a fighting chance to have their stuff read and shared. That 's what writing is about. It's about sharing. The only thing in the way of that right now is you.