Maple High School vs Chi-Ha-Tan Academy Part 1

Author Thought:

I'm going to keep this short so we can get on to reading.

So we finally made it to the first part of the final of the volume, where will see the unknown Maple team take on the Revamped Chi-Ha-Tan team with the use of all new perks of Sensha-do. Anything goes as Miho leads her new Tiger corps in the hope to qualify for the national tournament in this battle of attrition.

XxxxX

Two Weeks Later

Miho look over the battlefield map provided by the Sensha-do Federation as their transport train roll on to the site of the match between Chi-Ha-Tan Academy and Maple High School, the two participating schools had the honor of fighting the first-ever qualifier match in Sensha-do history, the other participating school's matches would happen later in the day or at a different date in the coming weeks.

This match had a lot riding on it, with this being the only way Miho could get Chi-Ha-Tan Academy into the 63rd National tournament, if they lose here they would be watching the tournament from home and that couldn't happen for the team, for their road to regaining their club's honor couldn't stop here.

They had arrived at the port and unloaded the tanks onto the transport train. Then the crews and their commanders boarded for the two-hour train ride to the battlefield. Now all there was to do was sleep, eat or drink, and mentally prepare yourself.

"Commander Miho, I really like your uniform," Kubota said, the two of them were currently in a private room, with the battlefield map spread across a small table. Kubota was the team's operator tank in charge of calling in the artillery, scout planes, fighter support, and resupply if the battle went on too long and ammo was low.

"Oh, you do? I was worry looking so different would upset you and the team," Miho said bashfully.

"Nah, Nishi was the one who design it for you. She was always good with a sewing thread and it kind of feels like her spirit is in there with you and fighting alongside us today, gives me immense comfort," Kubota said with an encouraging smile.

Miho smile back, then look down at the uniform that Nishi herself made for her and her first-year crew members aboard the Tiger 1. It was kind of like her school uniform back at Kuromorimine, the grey long sleeve tankery jacket with a black collar with the Chi-Ha-Tan school logo on the left lapel. Black skirt as well, but with matching black ankle-high boots that completed the uniform.

Nishi had made this by wanting Miho to honor the school that she left, while being a symbol to the team with her different uniform, as the one who was going to lead them to a new era of Chi-Ha-Tan tankery. Miho had thought it was a bit much but had to admit the uniform has grown on her and her crew.

Kubota then turn her head back to the map and notice something. "Hey, commander look at this."

"What've you got?" Miho ask, drawn to where her teammate was pointing.

"To the west of this town, there is a large farming community here. Looks like they actually have tons of cornfields," the dark grey eye girl pointed out.

"I hate for that to be caught in the crossfire of the battle, it might catch on fire from the shells," Miho stated.

"No worries, apparently it's all props they use. No point to be destroying food in a sport like ours. What I really wanted to point out is these cornfields themselves that have really tall stalks, I think they make good ambush spots," Kubota said eagerly to her commander.

Miho eyed it over, then grin at her. "Your right. Our tank's small profile should give us the advantage here. You really do have a good eye for maps, must be why the team has so much faith in you."