Chapter 53 Cliff Snake

Currently on Chapter 120 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 54 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

Hun Han nodded slightly. In his impression, Yao Ye was not a brainless person. On the contrary, Princess Yao Ye is a talented person who can control the country's most important weapons. After a pause, he said in doubt: "If you want to stabilize your realm, you can fight with a master, you don't need to enter the Magical Beast Mountains. You are the Princess, if something happens to you, the Jia Ma Empire would fall into great turmoil."

Yao Ye glanced at Hun Han, a ray of light flashed in her eyes, and faced Hun Han's doubts, she replied, "A person once told me that a nobleman without murderous intent is not a good one. Therefore, to cultivate killing intent with there not being any war on the border would leave only fighting Magical Beasts."

In response, Hun Han nodded in agreement.

Yao Ye looked at Hun Han and praised: "I do not know why, but talking to you gives off an illusion as if I am talking to an adult. You have a mature mind at such a young age!"

Um...

Hun Han almost fell from the air. Just satisfying his curiosity had shown a mind that does not match his current age?

Yao Ye's eyes flickered when she looked at Hun Han. She came from the Imperial Family, hence, she could immediately tell Hun Had a story. Looking up and down Hun Han, she noticed the nice clothes he wore, they strengthened her inner opinion. She whispered: "I do not know if the Poison Masters have left. And it's getting late now, Magic Beasts will come out one after another. It is currently not a suitable time to return to Qingshan Town. We will stay here for the night and wait for them to come to look for us tomorrow!"

Today, Hun Han was afraid that even without him, Yao Ye will be safe and worry-free. The arrangements she made are reasonable. Worthy of a Princess who will become the Empress of the Jia Ma Empire in the future.

Hun Han nodded and nodded: "Okay." As soon as Hun Han's voice fell, a faint breaking sound rang in front of him. With the help of the dim light, Hun Han saw the incoming Beast.

"Cliff Snake!" Hun Han's face sank, he stretched out his hand, grabbing hold of Yao Ye.

Cliff Snake, as the name suggests, is a snake-shaped Magic Beast that lives on the edge of cliffs. They aren't that strong, they are Rank 1 Magic Beasts.

Hun Han hand grabbed the Cliff Snake, but he inadvertently collided with Yao Ye. Without any preparation, Yao Ye who was hit by Hun Han was pressed onto the stone surface. As for Hun Han, his body had covered Yao Ye's.

Although Yao Ye is only 11 or 12 years old at this moment, her sexual development has already begun. The feeling that came from Hun Han's chest and his scent made her mind shake.

Immediately afterwards, a scene that would cause blood to spurt and people to cover their eyes appeared, when they had collided, Hun Han and her lips came into contact.

Damn, my first kiss is gone!

Hun Han's pupils widened, Yao Ye's pupils widened. Both sides felt this was unbelievable, they were both caught off guard by this perfect accident.

The bewildered Hun Han took the lead and quickly got up from Yao Ye's body.

"What are you doing?" Yao Ye sat up from the ground and glared at Hun Han in shame, she rubbed her red lips, the mist in her eyes was about to fall.

"It... this thing wanted to attack you!" Hun Han raised the Magic Beast in his hand.

The snake's body is flat and long, it would be able to spread itself and glide like a bird. It is a mutated Rock Attribute Magic Beast. Its body is as hard as stone, and ordinary swords can hardly cause much damage to it. However, at this moment, its head had already been crushed by Hun Han.

"Cliff Snake?" Yao Ye was taken aback for a moment, she looked at Hun Han in surprise. The Cliff Snake that can crush an ordinary sword at will had been crushed by Hun Han. How terrifying is Hun Han's physical strength?

"You, won't let me be responsible?" Hun Han asked weakly.

"Tch, this Princess is not such a pedantic person! Thank you for saving me just now! After I return, I must let my father reward you heavily!" Yao Ye smiled in gratitude.

"It's over."

"What's the matter?"

"I'm going to be single for a lifetime."

"Why do you say that?"

"Isn't it? If you girls meet a lifesaver, whenever the other person is a little handsome, you will say that since he saved you, you can only promise yourself to them. But if the other party is ugly, you will say that their life-saving grace will be repaid with a reward or in the next life. Now, what you said is no different from the latter. It's over, it's over, it seems that I will be single in this life!" Hun Han was acting at an Oscar level. He bent over and gestured, he even sighed sadly!

"Puff!" Despite her grace and elegance, Yao Ye could not help but cover her mouth to stifle her laugh, even then she snickered, she looked at Hun Han and said, "After I return, I must arrange you to remain by my side. The days with you by my side will certainly be exciting."

Hun Han stopped and replied: "Thank you, but I think this life suits me more than the one in the Palace."

Hun Han knew what he had done and what he had suffered before he could leave the whirlpool of power struggles and overt and hidden plots and machinations. Why would he condemn himself to another life of suffering full of power struggles? This time someone leaked Yao Ye's whereabouts and left Yao Ye to die. Obviously, this was of great benefit to that person. If he enters the Jia Ma Imperial Clan, he will be involved in the struggle.

This is exactly the reason for Hun Han's refusal.

Looking at Yao Ye in front of him, Hun Han asked again: "Do you know who wants to kill you?"

"Yeah!"

Yao Ye smiled, she calmly spoke: "Apart from him, I cannot think of anyone else whose interests my existence has violated!"

Him?

Hun Han was slightly taken aback. In his previous life, he had seen so many court power struggles, he could even use his butt to think that if another party was not a Prince, he would most definitely be a power close to one.

More than 10 years later, at the Alchemist Grand Meeting held in the Imperial Capital, Yao Ye was still alive and kicking. As for the internal problems of the Jia Ma imperial family, it must have been resolved, thus, Hun Han did not need to suggest anything for her to do at the moment.

"By the way, what's your name?" Yao Ye only just realized that after being with each other for so long, she still did not know the other's name. The other party had even snatched her first kiss. That is a precious thing that happens only once in a lifetime!

"Hun Han!" Hun Han responded.

"Hun Han!"

Yao Ye muttered repeatedly, seemingly wanting to imprint the name on her heart. Suddenly, she pointed in a direction and said in surprise: "Huh, look, there are people on the cliff!"

There are people on the cliff?

Hun Han frowned slightly, and looked along with Yao Ye's fingers, with the help of the dim light, he found that on the opposite cliff was a faint light from a moonstone.

"No way, I fell off a cliff and accidentally encountered a hidden master. How could I run into such a cliché plot?"

Hun Han muttered inwardly, the corner of his mouth slightly curled, he stretched out his hand to embrace Yao Ye's slim waist, the latter's cheeks instantly became red.

Yao Ye moved and escaped from Hun Han's clutches, and said, "What are you doing?"

Hun Han replied with a smile: "Don't you want to go and take a look?"

Yao Ye glanced at the opposite cliff and pondered. She couldn't help the curiosity in her heart, blushing, she took a step towards Hun Han.

Upon seeing this, Hun Han stretched out his hand and once again embraced her slim waist. With a slight movement of his back, the Lightning Bat Sky Wings spread out, leaping upwards before flapping his wings, he flew towards the opposite cliff.