Chapter 49 Please Pardon Me

Currently on Chapter 116 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 50 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

"After you've recovered, you still want to find them?" Hun Han asked while gnawing on a sesame cake.

"Yeah. Even if I want to let them go, they will not necessarily let me go. After all, this is the Black Corner Region, there is no place for sympathy here!" Yun Zhi sighed softly, and then looked at Hun Han, she said in a heartfelt tone. "Little brother, do not casually save people in the Black Corner Region the future. Be careful or you might run into a bad guy!"

"Well, I know." Hun Han responded calmly. If the person he wanted to save was not Yun Zhi (Yun Yun), he will of course not go out of his way to help others. He had a deep understanding of the sinisterness of the Black Corner Region he is in.

"Little brother, you stay here, I will go outside!" Yun Zhi stood up and spoke.

"Why are you going outside? Do you want to be found?" Hun Han asked curiously.

"I have to do one thing!" Yun Zhi said with firm eyes.

"What is it, is it more important than your life?" Hun Han reprimanded, he did not forget, just now the other party said that her combat effectiveness and cultivation is only 20% of her peak. The current her cannot defeat even him, let alone that Five Poison Valley.

"I must do this." Yun Zhi's eyes were very firm.

"What the hell is it? Tell me about it and I'll do it for you!" Hun Han asked with a slightly furrowed brow. Both she and that poison lady from Five Poison Valley are seriously injured, he does not think there is anyone out there who can currently stop him or would go out of their way to stop a child.

"I need to send someone a letter!" Yun Zhi looked at Hun Han and replied: "That person is very important to me."

"Okay, give me the letter, I will help you deliver it!" Hun Han said lightly.

"Alright, it's just that you must hand it over to the Exploding Heavens Faction personally. Moreover, you must arrive there today." Yun Zhi had not finished speaking when Hun Han became surprised, the smile on his face became weird the more she spoke.

"Exploding Heavens Faction?" Hun Han murmured and repeated, with an intriguing arc on his lips. Well, this was unexpected.

"Yes, this letter is for the Faction Leader of the Exploding Heavens Faction. He will appear in the Exploding Heavens Faction Headquarters, in the entire year, today would be the only day that he will be there." Yun Zhi took out a letter from her Storage Ring and handed it to Hun Han, it was an invitation.

"Why today?" Hun Han asked curiously.

"Because today is the day his wife died! In short, you must hand this to him. Do you understand?" Yun Zhi solemnly asked.

"Yeah." Hun Han nodded, the curve on the corners of his mouth became even more obvious.

"Do you know where the Exploding Heavens Faction is?" Yun Zhi turned as she thought of something.

"I know, I am very familiar with this area. Just leave it to me, I will promise this task's completion!" Hun Han grabbed the invitation from her hand and walked to the entrance of the cave, he removed a few large rocks, revealing a gap just enough to accommodate his body. Finally, with a slight shake of his back, the silver Lightning Bat Sky Wings appeared, jumping off the ledge of the cliff, he flew off.

"Dou Qi Wings?" Yun Zhi looked stunned as she dumbly looked at the entrance of the cave, even though Hun Han had already disappeared from there: "No, those aren't Dou Qi Wings, they are a Flying Dou Skill! What is his origin? How did he obtain that Dou Skill?"

"This letter is for Yun Jian, Faction Leader of the Exploding Heavens Faction. The inauguration of the new Sect Master of the Misty Cloud Sect is on September 18th, Year 36 of the Jia Ma Empire's True Yuan Dynasty. Please prepare a wedding gift. From the current Sect Master of the Misty Cloud Sect."

Sitting on a branch, Hun Han read the invitation in his hand. From the invitation, Hun Han obtained some crucial information. Currently, Yun Zhi (Yun Yun) is not yet the Sect Master of the Misty Cloud Sect.

"It turned out to be an invitation for her inauguration ceremony! Master, since you're not here, then you can leave this task's completion to me!" Hun Han touched his Storage Ring and placed the invitation inside.

"I've been out for some time, um, it's time to go back. Unexpectedly, the people from Five Poison Valley have already withdrawn!" Hun Han smiled slightly, he leapt and landed firmly on the ground.

When Hun Han came to the cave again, he was carrying game with him.

"Did you deliver the letter?" Yun Zhi seemed to look at Hun Han and asked aloud.

"Don't worry, the task has been completed." Hun Han lightly answered.

Now, since there is no one hunting for them outside, Hun Han has become bold enough to start a fire and roast some game in the cave. Secretly, he glanced at Yun Zhi, what kind of expression would she make if she notices that he is representing Exploding Heavens Faction at her inauguration?

"Is he... okay?" Yun Zhi asked aloud.

"Oh, that beggar? Don't worry, he's resting and in a blissful sleep." Hun Han said lightly.

"You are not allowed to say that about him!" Yun Zhi's expression turned a bit cold.

"Ok."

Hun Han responded lightly. It seemed that he was right, Yun Zhi does value his Master. Hun Han put the elk on the spit and began roasting it.

"Didn't you say that people were searching for us outside? Why did you start a fire?" Yun Zhi asked suspiciously.

"Don't worry, I have already investigated clearly, they have already withdrawn." Hun Han responded, he then took out a box from his Storage Ring. Inside the box, are medicine bottles of different colours.

"Withdrawn?" Yun Zhi asked in doubt, based on her knowledge of the Five Poison Valley Master, the other side would chase her to the ends of the earth, particularly because she has chopped off one of her limbs, how could the other party let her go just like that?

"Do you still have poison in your body?" Hun Han asked with concern.

"It will take me 3 days to expel all the poison in my body." Yun Zhi replied.

"Three days?" Hun Han muttered, looking at the other party, under the shining flame, her jade-like snow-white calf was exposed, exhibiting a wild temptation.

In Hun Han's mind, Ya Fei's figure suddenly appeared. In the beginning, he boldly used scissors to alter the other party's long skirt into a cheongsam. Thinking of Ya Fei's sad eyes and dripping tears, Hun Han could not help but burst out laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" Yun Zhi asked curiously.

"It's nothing." Hun Han tore a large piece of meat from the elk, handed it to Yun Zhi, and said: "Taste it, this is very beneficial to you at this moment!"

"Yeah." Yun Zhi took the elk meat, opened her mouth, and tore off a small piece, looking elegant, graceful and ladylike as she slowly chewed it.

"Are you an Alchemist?" Yun Zhi looked at the small jade bottle beside Hun Han and asked curiously. Her back was slowly healed under the effect of something Hun Han had given her, she had checked and there was no scar left by her wound.

"Something like that!" Hun Han is currently a Rank 1 Talisman Master. At the same time, he also possesses the attributes of an Alchemist. As long as he has a Pill's materials and its recipe, he is confident that he can refine a Tier 1 Pill.

"I have a friend who is also an Alchemist. If you want, you can follow me, and I will introduce you to him." Lady Yun Zhi rubbed off the oil stains on her red lips and said seriously.

Hun Han had saved her life, thus, to repay him, she will recruit him into the Misty Cloud Sect and get him under the tutelage of the Pill King Gu He.

"Nah, it is okay." Hun Han declined.

"You... do you know who I want to introduce you to?" Yun Zhi's pretty face flushed with astonishment. As the next Misty Cloud Sect Master, someone had rejected her arrangements!

"Forgive me, in terms of refining medicinal materials, even if you scour the entire Northwest Region, not to mention Fa Ma the Chairman of the Jia Ma Empire's Alchemist Association, even Pill King Gu He is not qualified to be my, Hun Han's Master!" Hun Han replied in a domineering tone.