Chapter 4 Sensation Caused By The Saint Grade Bloodline

Currently on Chapter 84 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 18 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Exploding Attributes System In Douluo Dalu is completed there too

Line Break

***

Wait, what? Did I hear that right, he wants to be tested again?

He does not really think we were praising him for real just now, right? Is it possible that he wants to be ridiculed again?

Is he sick?

When they heard what Hun Han said, countless incomprehensible gazes focused on Hun Han again. Naturally, they were ridiculing him in their minds, but outwardly, they did not say anything.

At this moment, even the old Hun Clan Clansman who presided over the test looked at Hun Han in amazement, his eyes filled with incomprehension. Afterwards, he flatly refused: "No, there is no problem with the tests result. You can step down now!"

Hearing this, Hun Han became anxious, he witty said: "Elder, let me test again. After all, I am the Thirteenth son of the Patriarch of the Hun Clan, besides, I do not think it is much if I am tested again and one more test will not take much time!"

Hmm...

The old man glanced at Hun Han, he thought Hun Han's words made sense. Although he did not understand why Hun Han was so strongly requesting to be tested again, he nodded and said: "Okay, you can test again. This time, no matter what the result is, you will not be tested anymore!"

Hearing this, Hun Han felt thankful. He bowed politely to the old man, he said: "Okay, thank you, Elder!"

The old man appeared calm as he said indifferently: "Go!"

After he spoke, Hun Han touched the Dark Soul Stone Tablet again.

Following his touch, the Dark Soul Stele once again lit up with a faint light. The same words appeared again: 1 Star Dou Zhi Qi!

In the crowd, someone ridiculed.

"Hehe, I thought it was going to be different, but it turned out to be nothing more than that! He still the same."

"Yes. He was so strongly requesting to be tested again that I thought there would be something different, turns out nothing changed!"

The Hun Clan Clansmen around the Altar whispered. As for Hun Feng, there was a faint smile on his face. As one of the candidates for the Young Master position of the Hun Clan, the worse Hun Han performs and the worse his reputation, the more favourable everything becomes for him.

"After today, I will have one less competitor!" Hun Feng thought inwardly.

Om...

However, the next second, Hun Feng was startled.

He saw that the space around the Dark Soul Stele was rippling strongly and a subtle pressure radiated from the Tablet.

"What?" Since a ripple appeared, that means that Hun Han already has a Grade 1 Bloodline.

Om...

The next second, the ripples increased in number to 2, 3 and more.

"1 ... 5 ... 8, 9, 10. Grade 10 Dou Di Bloodline!"

Everyone looked shocked as they looked at Dark Soul Stele.

The elder of the Hun Clan who was in charge of the test looked down at Hun Han in shock and exclaimed: "Child, you have a Dou Di Grade Bloodline!"